My question is this
If there was an alternate bleed condition (enabled by equipping a different set of glyphs) that allowed for a more supportive sPVP play style as described below, would you use it?
The modified support bleed mechanic would work as follows:
Damage would be higher than the normal bleed, but any target affected would have the option to stop using wpn or utility skills to bandage themselves (they would still be able to move). As long as they did so, they would take no damage from the bleed.
The idea being that you could create a more group oriented support build that would force enemy players to abandon attacking your team mates in order to bandage themselves.
How much more damage would it need to do in order for you to consider using it? I don't see a way to create a vote here, but if you could pick the one you think is most appropriate.
- I wouldn't use this no matter how high the damage was, its not a good idea
- The damage would need to be somewhat higher than a normal bleed
- The damage would need to be significantly higher than a normal bleed
- The damage would need to be overpoweringly higher than a normal bleed
- I would use this as is with only a token increase in damage, but only in very niche situations.