#31 Krazzar

Krazzar

Legend of the Norn

• Members
  • 7988 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

View PostRobotronic, on 20 May 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

I agree. I purchased the http://wiki.guildwar...gmaster%27s_Hat with my gems during the beta and found my norn's long hair replaced by an odd wig, which I didn't care for. I get that clipping can't be avoided 100% but the hair/armor thing is probably what bothers me the most. I have no actual suggestion or remedy for this situation (because I'm not an artist), but that's how I feel about it nevertheless.

I think one of the problems is that different people would handle the hair in different ways with hats and other options. I think they should allow you to pick or repick your hair options when you use a hat or something that directly effects your hair (as in not shoulder armor), but that can amount to quite a bit of work. Not necessarily something that has to be done on release, but it would be pretty novel in my opinion. While I would like that feature it would take away from the appearance options in the game shop, as it either adds redundancy to changing hair styles or removes the need to use the game shop service, so I don't think it would ever happen.

Edited by Krazzar, 21 May 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#32 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

View PostKrazzar, on 21 May 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

I think one of the problems is that different people would handle the hair in different ways with hats and other options. I think they should allow you to pick or repick your hair options when you use a hat or something that directly effects your hair (as in not shoulder armor), but that can amount to quite a bit of work. Not necessarily something that has to be done on release, but it would be pretty novel in my opinion. While I would like that feature it would take away from the appearance options in the game shop, as it either adds redundancy to changing hair styles or removes the need to use the game shop service, so I don't think it would ever happen.

Speaking of cash shop / costumes-hats, there needs to be an option to preview what the item(s) are going to look on your character before you slap down some hard earned cash.

#33 Lyenyo

Lyenyo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

I think I may have to consider short hair..

Attached Files

• Attached File  bleh.JPG   179.01K   10 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users