• Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 1 votes

Email change

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jessina

Jessina

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

Hello,
I have a new Email, and the one I used to create my GW2 account will no longer exist.

How do I change my account Email? It's not available, but once it is how will I be able to change it if for any reason I have to use my old one to verify the change? (Will not be an option with Comcast since they get rid of your email once you quit them).

I am concerned...

I need to change my GW2 account Email to my new one.

Help?

#2 Healix

Healix

Seraph Guardian

• Curse Premium
  • 1062 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

The ability to change your email is not yet available. When it is, you will most likely be able to find it under your account settings (https://account.guildwars2.com/).

A lot of people currently have invalid email addresses, so they will probably allow people to change their email for a certain period of time without verification. Once they do enable it, if you are unable to change your email, you will need to contact support (http://support.guildwars2.com/) to get them to change it.

#3 fog_of_redoubt

fog_of_redoubt

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostJessina, on 18 May 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

Hello,
I have a new Email, and the one I used to create my GW2 account will no longer exist.

How do I change my account Email? It's not available, but once it is how will I be able to change it if for any reason I have to use my old one to verify the change? (Will not be an option with Comcast since they get rid of your email once you quit them).

I am concerned...

I need to change my GW2 account Email to my new one.

Help?

Hopefully you get an answer here. Hopefully you will get and use a Gmail or other "permanent" email address so this does not happen again to you. I still have a lot of family and friends using email addresses from the local providers. It is such a pain when it goes away.