#31 selfconfessedcynic

selfconfessedcynic

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 155 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BOMB]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:01 AM

Check out episode 19 for lvl1-35 discussion and some tips for ascalon catacombs / arguments for and against doing it.

Woot!

#32 selfconfessedcynic

selfconfessedcynic

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:52 AM

Check out episode 20 for our thoughts on the storytelling in GW2 for lvl35-60 content and Dungeons!

#33 selfconfessedcynic

selfconfessedcynic

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:26 AM

Up a bit late this week, a bunch of us are busy with other stuff.

BUT tune in to hear our reactions on a the wealth of news this week, along with speedclearing dungeons with Shinboy.

#34 selfconfessedcynic

selfconfessedcynic

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:00 AM

This week was a short, but news-heavy episode helmed by someone a little different than normal.

Have fun yo!

#35 Space

Space

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Guild Tag:[YaK]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

Dourin's enthusiasm is a great part of the show, probably my favorite, but his drunk ramblings last week were embarrassing and made for a pretty piss poor listening experience.

Also I know there was a disclaimer regarding the anti-German stuff in the episode before that but again I felt the line between banter and idiotic cackbabble was crossed and it again made for a poor listening experience.

The earlier shows were great. I felt that it didn't exclude me as a listener for not knowing or being part of the Giant Bomb community, however large portions of recent episodes have been like listening to a members only club. Which is great if that is who you want to cater for, but I'm a bit put off listening to the pod if this is the direction it is going.

Just thought I'd share some feedback as I've subsciribed since the first episode and usually this is the first pod I listen to for the week and I currently haven't bothered to open to this weeks episode, which is a little sad as the Lincolcast is normally the best GW2 pod out there.

#36 selfconfessedcynic

selfconfessedcynic

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

View PostSpace, on 27 September 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

[Snip]
Thanks for the feedback - transitioning to post release, along side real life stuff has been an interesting process. It got to the point where this week we didn't even have the time for a full episode (and noone could make it anywho) - so I guess I can say we've been off our game somewhat. In any case, I hope to bring that back around for next week.

Promises are one thing though, delivering is another. I hope we can deliver.

#37 Space

Space

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Guild Tag:[YaK]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

View Postselfconfessedcynic, on 27 September 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

Thanks for the feedback - transitioning to post release, along side real life stuff has been an interesting process. It got to the point where this week we didn't even have the time for a full episode (and noone could make it anywho) - so I guess I can say we've been off our game somewhat. In any case, I hope to bring that back around for next week.

Promises are one thing though, delivering is another. I hope we can deliver.

Cheers for the reply Cynic. Shame I get hung up on the negatives because I really do like the show and its the only GW2 pod that has genuinely interesting / likable / passionate presenters. So yeah, pull your finger out son!

#38 selfconfessedcynic

selfconfessedcynic

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

Oh god we go off topic for a bit this week. Ah well, there's still a good 3 hours of actual GW2 content in there for those interested (ie, most of the stuff after the 40 min mark).

Listen in for our review of how GW2 is looking after 1 month.

#39 selfconfessedcynic

selfconfessedcynic

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:17 AM

A return of our Great Debate format this week, with a somewhat interesting conclusion to be found.

Hear our thoughts on "Does Guild Wars 2 Have an Endgame?" on this week's episode - finally fully published.

#40 selfconfessedcynic

selfconfessedcynic

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Alright - we're back with a particularly off-topic episode that somewhat includes discussion of Halloween events for GW2.

Yay!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users