Hey everyone! Today we have pushed out some changes to the Guild Wars 2 Database. Not only are the skills, traits and items all up-to-date, but our devs have been hard at work bringing us new and exciting things to play with as well!
- Fully Functional Skill Calculator
- Added listings for race skills and pet skills
- Added display of downed and drowning skills
- Added filters for downed skills
- Added filters for combo start and end type
- Added display of tier info on skills and traits
- Fixed icons of facts on skills
- Added display of stats on upgrade items
- Added combo information on skill detail pages
- Added level 80 stat calculations for damage and healing (support for DoT coming later)
- Added profession specific costs to skills
- Added type and sub type to recipe listings
- Added descriptions for runes, sigils, and talismans
- Support for dual tooltips for items, skills, recipes, traits
- 3D model viewer
Curious about what kind of skill and trait changes happened between April's BWE and June's? Well, we just happen to have that info too!
Note: We are aware that DoT effects don't show the correct damage so please refrain from bug reporting it.