• Curse Sites
Help
* * * * - 5 votes

ALTTABME [Podcasts] - Mega Thread (New 01/16/13 "2013, Fractals, +Magic Gear, Wintersday, GW2 Excitement")

guildwars podcast podcasts alttabme guild pvp wvw recruit funny

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ARX]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

Posted Image

The members of http://alttabme.com came together during this weekly podcast to talk about "2013, Fractals, +Magic Gear, Wintersday, GW2 Excitement"

Summary: We discuss our reinvigorated love for GW2 with some of the new content, Wintersday events, Fractals, the BROKEN stat of Magic Find, and more!

The questions answered here are some of the top questions we get during our live streams at http://alttabme.com/live and these forums!

We are live Mondays @ 5:15 EST : http://alttabme.com/live

If you wish to submit questions for next weeks podcast for please feel free to post on our forums at alttabme.com/forum

If you are looking for a good guild to join feel free to apply at http://alttabme.com as we are accepting applications.

Audio Versions for this Podcast will always be located on our website!

PREVIOUS PODCASTS:

[Podcast #22] Guild Wars 2 "sPvP for Newbs"

ALTTABME.COM [Podcast #21] Guild Wars 2 "Special Real Life Podcast - Love to Hate it!"

[Podcast #20] Guild Wars 2 "The Lost Shores"

[Podcast #19] Guild Wars 2 "Welcome Back!"

[Podcast #18] Guild Wars 2 "Halloweeeeeen!"

[Podcast #17] Guild Wars 2 "How to make the Switch" and Pink Day LA

[Podcast #16] Guild Wars 2 "How to make MONEY" Part 2

[Podcast #15] Guild Wars 2 "How to make MONEY" Part 1

[Podcast #14] Guild Wars 2 "The End Game"

[Podcast #13] Guild Wars 2 "Support and Exploration"

[Podcast #12] Guild Wars 2 "The State of the Game"

[Podcast #11] "Launch Week Impressions"

[Podcast #10] "Prelaunch party"

[Podcast #9] "What profession should I play?" - PART 3

[Podcast #8] "What profession should I play?" - PART 2

PODCAST #7 Guild Wars 2 "What Profession should I Play?" Part 1

PODCAST #6 Guild Wars 2 "Why you WON'T like Guild Wars 2"

PODCAST #5 Guild Wars 2 "Final Beta Weekend Wrap Up"

PODCAST #4 Guild Wars 2 "Structured PvP"

Outtakes Podcast 4

PODCAST #3.5 "Info about our guild and community"

PODCAST #3 "World vs World"

Podcast #2 "What to do on Release"

PODCAST #1 "Guild Wars 2 for new players"

Edited by tr1age, 16 January 2013 - 04:08 PM.

#2 Gyoin

Gyoin

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:49 PM

Gyoin here. That's actually me in the upper left (Bruce). We have plenty of topics to talk about for the next few podcasts, but we are always looking for more! Also, with two months until release, we are recruiting active players for our Guild Arcanix. You can apply on the site mentioned above, http://alttabme.com. See you in game!

Gyoin

#3 Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:46 AM

Hi Guys,

Great idea for a podcast, but I've come across a couple issues for me personally, although others may have no issue with these points.

Firstly, I'm only 15 minutes in, listening on my iPhone, and Tristan's audio levels are so low, I either can't hear him, or if I turn him up, everyone else deafens me when they start talking.

Secondly, I was looking for an introduction to the game to explain it to my 13 year old son. Unfortunately due to the explicit language, I'll have to keep looking. I know society in general may ignore these things these days, and you're not the only explicit GW2 podcast, but I just thought you should know it may be an influencing factor for new listeners. The volume problem is more of an issue for me.

Also one last minor point. Since I'l watching on my iPhone, your images of each person are a bit small, so it's hard to tell who's talking when. I'll keep trying to listen, as I think the concept's good, and a lot of the other podcasts assume a larger MMO background than what many people may have.

Thanks.

#4 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostTempus Fugit, on 29 June 2012 - 02:46 AM, said:

Hi Guys,

Great idea for a podcast, but I've come across a couple issues for me personally, although others may have no issue with these points.

Firstly, I'm only 15 minutes in, listening on my iPhone, and Tristan's audio levels are so low, I either can't hear him, or if I turn him up, everyone else deafens me when they start talking.

Secondly, I was looking for an introduction to the game to explain it to my 13 year old son. Unfortunately due to the explicit language, I'll have to keep looking. I know society in general may ignore these things these days, and you're not the only explicit GW2 podcast, but I just thought you should know it may be an influencing factor for new listeners. The volume problem is more of an issue for me.

Also one last minor point. Since I'l watching on my iPhone, your images of each person are a bit small, so it's hard to tell who's talking when. I'll keep trying to listen, as I think the concept's good, and a lot of the other podcasts assume a larger MMO background than what many people may have.

Thanks.

I really appreciate this feedback. We will be live this Tuesday at 5:15 July 3rd and have solved almost every single one of your concerns. http://alttabme.com/...-podcast-2.413/

The audio for Tristan (me) was a mistake on my part. I ended up having it pushing to one channel only, which I semi fixed in post. That is why mid way through when i realize this the sound gets better.

Second the size of the videos will be VERY big next time and we have a nice pretty background to go with it as well as B-Roll footage to run along side things we talk about.

The problem here is we didn't have much time to test it out so we decided that we would try it anyway to get the ball rolling.

Quality is a major concern of mine so I hope you enjoy the improvements in Podcast 2.

The potty mouths... I am not sure what to say about that. We can try to be on our best behavior but when you get worked up ya never know what is gonna come out :). We will see what we can do. Maybe you can go through it first and mark down the areas that are bad language and skip those parts for your 13 year old? Although at 13, being boy of the family, I can tell you, what we said here is pretty tame haha. But of course that is your choice.

Here is our new intro:

Our new Backdrop (since the last one was literally me pasting a png over the original skype window):
Posted Image

And we will now be using ooVoo which allows for larger windows and a better arrangement 2 by 2 etc.

Example:
Posted Image

Edited by tr1age, 29 June 2012 - 06:14 PM.

#5 Zakis

Zakis

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

I will say my lighting/camera issues will be fixed next week as well. I was forced to use my macbook for the first podcast. Also the time codes for talking points/highlights will be up in this thread later today. Thanks for the feedback!

Timecodes of highlights

00:3:00- Why should you play GW2
00:5:04- Sidekick System
00:9:29- Immersion, Exploration and the payoff
00:10:56- Types of "quests"
00:15:08- Difference between Dynamic Events and Heart Areas
00:16:45- Dynamic Event specifics/Branching/failing and still winning!
00:19:18- Not rushing to 80/freedom to choose how you play through the world
00:22:00- Travelling/Waypoint System
00:25:30- Levels of participation and rewards from events
00:28:00- Learning Curve/lack of trinity
00:33:00-00:38:00- class choice based on style and preference not group necessity
00:38:40- Beauty/Scale of the game world
00:43:40-Graphics and detail of the world
00:46:45- Day/Night Cycle Lengths
00:51:30- How important is gear?
00:55:00-01:00:00 Why skilled play and learning your class matters/Combat
01:00:47-Targeting and AoE casting/Dodging
01:02:15-Mobility in Combat
01:03:50-Weapon Swapping/skills linked to weaponry
01:08:02-Melee to ranged flexibility of classes with weapon swapping
01:10:04-Using skills for survivability
01:12:25-Fluidity, hectic nature of combat
01:15:45-Resurrecting players from downed state
01:20:20-Importance of approaching GW2 with an open mind, and learning to adapt
01:22:04-Discussing a more involved tutorial
01:25:50-Opening the Stream to questions from chat
01:27:04-Question #1 about weapon skills.
01:29:30-Question #2 about class balance.
01:25:40-Question #3 about end game.
01:38:13-Question #4 about spending Karma points on gear.
01:39:41-Explanation of Transmutation process of gear.
01:46:52-Question #5 about in-game pets.
01:48:53-Question #6 about crafting.
01:54:48-Question #7 about microtransactions.
01:59:40-Question #8 about sidekicking.
01:59:50-Question #9 about transitioning from WoW to GW2.

Edited by Zakis, 29 June 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#6 Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

Thankyou for responding to my post and concerns. Since you've taken the effort to do so, I'll definitely go back and review the whole show.

I also realise my son is exposed every day at high school to much worse than what's in your vid, but it's still my duty as a parent to set a good example. I don't expect anyone to change who they are for me, just raising awareness of others views. I had my own podcast many years ago (when audio was the only real option), and applaud those who make the effort, as it's a lot of work.

Keep up the good work.

#7 Havoc_85

Havoc_85

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:55 AM

Good cast guys. Covered a lot of topics with good info to boot.

#8 Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

OK I've now watched the whole thing. Your content is great, so I'm looking forward to the next episode.

#9 Zakis

Zakis

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Awesome! Glad people are enjoying it, because we certainly enjoyed doing it! Lookin forward to this week's podcast!

#10 pfizzle22

pfizzle22

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

Good Podcast looking forward to the new episode.

#11 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

We will be going live with Podcast #2 "What to do at release" (a very general title but will get into depth of many subjects such as personal story, crafting, professions, leveling with friends etc.

Tuesday JuLy 3rd 5:15PM EST we will be live.

So feel free to watch it at http://alttabme.com/live if you want to ask some questions at the end.

Either way we will also post it to our youtube channel and open a forum topic for the episode as well.

Hope to see you all there!

#12 Absolem

Absolem

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:50 AM

Dude upload podcast twoooo.  I listened to the first one last night and loved it but now I need moarrr!

#13 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

The members of http://alttabme.com came together during this weekly podcast to talk about What to do when the game releases now that they have announced a release date!

The questions answered here are some of the top questions we get during our live streams at http://alttabme.com/live and these forums!

If you wish to submit questions for next weeks podcast for please feel free to post here:

http://www.alttabme....ta-giveaway.503

Remember you can win a BETA KEY for the LAST Beta Weekend, if your question is picked. Go to the link above for more details and make sure you are a subscriber to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

If you are looking for a good guild to join once the game has released feel free to apply as we are accepting applications,

Timecodes of highlights

0:21 - Epic Intro
1:10 - Guild Mentions
3:30 - Beta Key Giveaway Teaser Info
5:35 - Release Plans Discussion
11:35- Main Topic - What to do at Release
12:00- Joining up with Friends
16:05- When it's just you
21:35- City Exploration
23:50- Join a Guild
25:20- Personnal Story
27:25- Personnal Stories with Friends
32:15- The Mists and PVP
36:00- Personnal Story Choices and Progression
37:10- Event Scaling
39:28- Dignity, Charm and Ferocity
46:50- Arena Net Blog Quote - Personnal Story
49:35- Preparing as a Guild for Release
50:50- Guild Influence
57:10- Multiple Guilds
59:23- Picking Your Discipline
1:03:27 - Make sure you have your Tools
1:07:31 - Dye your Armor
1:10:10 - Dye Collection
1:12:45 - Armor Collecting
1:14:43 - Benefits of Pre-Purchase
1:20:14 - Beta Key Giveaway Entry Info
1:21:55 - What to do for BWE 3
1:28:56 - Q and A
1:45:16 - Wrap up
1:47:30 - Outtakes

Special thanks to Rook for getting these together! (If we are missing anything feel free to post below)

Edited by tr1age, 05 July 2012 - 12:41 AM.

#14 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostAbsolem, on 04 July 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

Dude upload podcast twoooo.  I listened to the first one last night and loved it but now I need moarrr!

Your wish is our command: http://www.guildwars...win-a-beta-key/

#15 FalknerBlitz

FalknerBlitz

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Nice job guys, glad you did the Q&A live at the end getting the viewers involved. Think need to work on the foul language a *tiny* bit more thought :zip:

Edited by FalknerBlitz, 05 July 2012 - 09:46 PM.

#16 Zakis

Zakis

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostFalknerBlitz, on 05 July 2012 - 02:25 PM, said:

Nice job guys, glad you did the Q&A live at the end getting the viewers involved. Think we need to work on the foul language a *tiny* bit more thought :zip:

We actively tried lol. Maybe we should just label it Explicit.

#17 FalknerBlitz

FalknerBlitz

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostZakis, on 05 July 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

Not yet...let's try one more time. Maybe I can be the voice of reason and censorship..... >.> :angel:

Hahaha, I made a funny :devil:

#18 pfizzle22

pfizzle22

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

Good show guys.

#19 Flashman

Flashman

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LION]

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

This will be an unpopular thing to say, but here goes because I sincerely believe this:

The show's too long.

At almost two hours, you are longer than most motion pictures that will be released this year.

Either tighten up how much is said on each topic, or only tackle half as many topics. Either strategy works.

NB: Before anyone jumps on my back for saying this, what I'm saying isn't a comment on your chosen topics, what you said about them, your presenters, or anything else. Time is simply something "most people" don't have. Bang out a snappy 30-45 minute show and more people will watch it from start to finish. It will also be less work for you, and you won't burn out, in the long run.

Edited by Flashman, 06 July 2012 - 03:39 AM.

#20 Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

View PostZakis, on 05 July 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

I think you did a great job compared to episode one, and the content was spot on again. Image sizes and sound quali were great this time as well.

Regarding the length, given there is so much to cover for an initial overview of the game, I can understand the length. Being that long does make it a little harder to find a timeslot to watch, which is why this reply is so long afternit was released, but I still enjoyd every minute of it.

A couple of closing remakes.

Firstly, I'd love to see, but doubt we'll ever get, another great sandbox MMORPG like Ultima Online. Too many griefers these days who would abuse the system unfortunately. Still, GW2 has captured some of the 'feel' of UO as being fresh and exciting.

Secondly, hope Tristan's cat is feeling better :P

#21 Flashman

Flashman

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LION]

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:05 AM

View PostTempus Fugit, on 08 July 2012 - 02:51 AM, said:

Regarding the length, given there is so much to cover for an initial overview of the game, I can understand the length.

If the game was coming out tomorrow, and these guys wanted to say 1001 things before it came out, OK, I could agree with that.

But there's week after week after week after week to go before GW2 comes out. Which is my point about talking about half as much stuff.

Talk about the other half the following week.

This is something I see a lot of podcasts do in their early episodes, so it's not unusual. It's like there's a vibe, "OMG! We have a show! We can talk! People are going to listen to us! Let's talk about EVERYTHING!!!"

And I've been there, too. I don't make these comments as someone who'd never podcasted; been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

What needs to happen is a more judicous editing process. Because not only is a shorter show easier to watch, but when the commentary is tighter, it's also more pleasurable to watch, too.

All food for thought, gents.

#22 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:43 AM

View PostFlashman, on 08 July 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

If the game was coming out tomorrow, and these guys wanted to say 1001 things before it came out, OK, I could agree with that.

But there's week after week after week after week to go before GW2 comes out. Which is my point about talking about half as much stuff.

Talk about the other half the following week.

This is something I see a lot of podcasts do in their early episodes, so it's not unusual. It's like there's a vibe, "OMG! We have a show! We can talk! People are going to listen to us! Let's talk about EVERYTHING!!!"

And I've been there, too. I don't make these comments as someone who'd never podcasted; been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

What needs to happen is a more judicous editing process. Because not only is a shorter show easier to watch, but when the commentary is tighter, it's also more pleasurable to watch, too.

All food for thought, gents.

All noted. This is not my first rodeo :)

You will see more casts mid week etc that will fill the "news bite" feel you are looking for. We have just been enjoying the time to talk. This is as much for us as it is for those who watch. Also remember these are life casts not JUST podcasts :) The world is a changin. haha.

But peoples attention spans I agree just gets shorter and shorter.That is why we try to give timecodes with talking points for the longer episodes.

Edited by tr1age, 08 July 2012 - 04:45 AM.

#23 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:43 AM

The members of http://alttabme.com came together during this weekly podcast to talk about World vs World PvP.

If you wish to submit questions for next weeks podcast for please feel free to post here:
http://alttabme.com/...a-beta-key.664/

Remember you can win a BETA KEY for the LAST Beta Weekend if you suggest the 5th Podcasts topic and we use it! Go to the link above for more details and make sure you are a subscriber to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

If you are looking for a good guild to join once the game has released feel free to apply as we are accepting applications.

Timecodes of talking points:
0:10 - Intro.
0:46 - Guild recruitment plug.
1:21 - WvWvW, and how we shouldn't call it that.
2:22 - Beta Key Giveaway & winning question.
10:50 - Impressions of WvW. Irish accent included.
12:30 - Other stuff you can do in WvW aside from the sieges.
13:05 - Guerrilla warfare & the attack of supply trains/depots.
15:40 - Neutral camps.
17:12 - WvW overview. What's there, how to get there.
19:40 - WvW balancing.
22:20 - Siege weaponry.
28:10 - Scale and the size of battles.
30:05 - Latency.
33:00 - Class/build viability in WvW.
37:50 - Supply.
41:05 - Looting in WvW.
44:00 - Using supply for more than sieges.
45:05 - Don't just siege the door. Hit two points at once, and not just the door.
48:80 - Capturing a keep as a Guild.
51:30 - Orb of Power.
53:30 - The visceral nature of WvW.
54:30 - The long-term benefits of capturing points.
59:30 - Know what visual effects are, AKA Molten Core 101.
1:03:30 - The golem zerg route.
1:07:05 - Learn. To. Dodge.
1:09:40 - Class builds (part 2).
1:12:40 - Benefits of Guilds capturing keeps.
1:13:10 - Can small forces hold of larger forces from within a keep?
1:15:40 - Alternative routes to attacking keeps.
1:19:10 - The PvE element to WvW.
1:21:10 - Destroying enemy siege weapons.
1:22:00 - Shout out to Absalom.
1:22:29 - What professions are good to pair up with in duos or groups?
1:23:35 - How big are WvW matches?
1:25:00 - How will the ANet servers handle the large numbers of players?
1:25:25 - Does ANet have anything in mind for under-populated servers?
1:28:30 - Comparisons to Dark Age of Camelot and Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.
1:31:40 - Terrible guild plug.
1:32:00 - Our favourite moments in WvW so far.
1:37:25 - Wrap up and reminder about the next beta key competition.
1:38:45 - Outtakes.

Special thanks to PsionicFox for getting these together! (If we are missing anything feel free to post below)

MP3 Download on youtube page!

Edited by tr1age, 11 July 2012 - 11:10 PM.

#24 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

PODCAST #3.5 "Info about our guild and community"

The members of http://alttabme.com came together during this weekly podcast to talk about our Guild Arcanix and Community ALTTABME.com

Oh and you can watch tr1age and Gyoin duel it off HERE

DOWNLOAD to an MP3 on the youtube page.

#25 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

We are going live today at 5:45 EST time at http://alttabme.com/live for Podcast #4 if you don't want to wait til Wednesday for it to be released. Topic is sPvP we will also be dropping beta keys into the chat channel for fun :)

#26 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

PODCAST #4 Guild Wars 2 "Structured PvP"

The members of http://alttabme.com came together during this weekly podcast to talk about Structured PvP.

The questions answered here are some of the top questions we get during our live streams athttp://alttabme.com/live and these forums!

If you wish to submit questions for next weeks podcast for please feel free to post here, the topic being "What do we NOT like about Guild Wars 2?!".
http://alttabme.com/...ctured-pvp.763/

You can watch our Intro Pre-Roll Outtakes here(this week they were long enough to make their own video lol):

If you are looking for a good guild to join once the game has released feel free to apply as we are accepting applications.

Timecodes of talking points:
00:00:00 - Intro
00:01:30 - Final Open Beta Info - Opening Thoughts
00:02:15 - Guild Recruitment Info
00:03:40 - "Casual" sPvP Opening Thoughts
00:04:43 - Bruce's Thoughts of sPvP - Objective-based Maps
00:07:00 - Importance of Champions in sPvP
00:08:15 - Tristan's Thoughts of Champions - Tactics involving Champions
00:09:15 - Jon's Thoughts of Champions - Champion Spawn
00:10:30 - Damian's Thoughts of Champions - Champion Spawn Times
00:11:50 - 1v1 PvP in Guild Wars 2
00:15:50 - Thoughts on Dueling
00:18:25 - Abuse of Broken Skills/Glitches and Patches
00:20:25 - Glory system
00:21:10 - Thoughts of Groups of the same profession
00:22:00 - Class Balance
00:22:40 - AreaNETs Patching system
00:23:20 - Damian's Thoughts on Guild Wars 2 sPvP maps
00:25:35 - New Map - Fauxfire - Lore
00:27:35 - Capture the Flag Mode suggestion
00:29:05 - "Best" Profession combinations/partners
00:32:43 - Combo System
00:34:10 - Burst Damage(Glass Canon) & Conditions
00:38:45 - Build Variety - Offensive Vs. Defensive
00:42:02 - Rewards for PvP
00:45:29 Bruce in a Barfight
00:47:04 No Stat advantage. Skill/Player Experience matters.
00:48:24 Armor is Aesthetic
00:49:33 Lots of PvP Armor to collect for completionists
00:50:25 Take time to Experiment with weapon sets/skills in Mists
00:52:06 Elementalist/Engineer mechanics
00:57:10 Meta-gaming of sPVP
00:59:14 Freedom of swapping utility skills OOC for viability per map
01:03:07 Game Modes/Tournament levels
01:06:25 Q&A Forum Questions
-ESport
-Coordination vs RDM from WoW
01:10:00 Livestream Q&A
-Balance PvP skills vs PvE skills
-How can you 1v1 without dueling?
-Racial abilities in sPvP
-Elite skills in PvP instead of Racial
1:18:00 What is the Thief like?
01:22:00 Discussion on group joining mechanics in sPVP
01:31:25 Wrap up / Schedule

Special thanks to Brown and Zakis for getting these together! (If we are missing anything feel free to post below)

Link to MP3 Download can be found in the description on the Youtube page.

Edited by tr1age, 17 July 2012 - 10:18 PM.

#27 Mohku

Mohku

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Thanks for posting, I enjoy these podcasts. :D

#28 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostMohku, on 19 July 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

Thanks for posting, I enjoy these podcasts. :D

Most welcome :) Stay tuned for a Post beta Wrap up this Wednesday.

#29 tr1age

tr1age

Vanguard Scout

• Community Contributors
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

[Podcast #5] Guild Wars 2 "Final Beta Weekend Wrap Up"

The members of http://alttabme.com came together during this weekly podcast to talk about the Final Beta Weekend Wrap Up.

Summary: We were all very much high off of the last beta weekend of Guild Wars 2 and all the new races including the Asura and Sylvari as well as the new content. So we decided to change our topics slightly and just have a wrap up of our beta weekend, what we did, and why we are even more excited for launch than before!

Some topics:
  • The First Guild Wars 2 Machinima
  • Guild Events: 50+ Charr Mesmers and a Diving Board.
  • sPvP
  • Asura and Sylvari
  • Release
  • Tired and need sleep
  • See ya all for release!

http://alttabme.com/...nd-wrap-up.906/

,the topic being "What do we NOT like about Guild Wars 2?!":

Link to MP3 Download in Youtube Description.

Edited by tr1age, 25 July 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#30 Mohku

Mohku

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for posting these. Gah, I can't wait 'til launch!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guildwars, podcast, podcasts, alttabme, guild, pvp, wvw, recruit, funny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users