5 replies to this topic

#1 Taeyie

Taeyie

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

It would be nice if we were given some.. Well, normal looking models. For female characters mostly, at the moment you can only pick between either skinny with big boobs, fat with tiny boobs or super muscular he-woman. It would be great to see some normal looking models, this especially for Norn and Human races. The ones currently in the game are really either one or the other in terms of fatness and boob size, nothing in between.
Also the armour models could use a bit more variation in terms of looks on lower levels! :)

Another thing would be the Walk functionality. Currently it's a push and hold thing, and for RP'rs who tend to use this walk frequently, it's a serious hassle to keep holding down that button to walk to places. This would be ALOT better with a simple toggle on or off, instead of the hold down thing.

These are some things that currently bother me a bit with GW2, I've yet to see anything other that really got my attention, so I thought I'd write them down! ^^

Edited by Taeyie, 28 June 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#2 NeonArlecchino

NeonArlecchino

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Rule 5 says One idea per thread; both of these have also been posted before but as I haven't and don't feel like checking if search is working, won't bother with it too much.

1. This is up to personal views but I do hope they add more body control.

2. I support this whenever it comes up.

#3 Taeyie

Taeyie

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

Tried the search for the models but didn't immediatly find anything relevant, sorry about the rule 5 though ^^

#4 Korra

Korra

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1415 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostTaeyie, on 28 June 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Another thing would be the Walk functionality. Currently it's a push and hold thing, and for RP'rs who tend to use this walk frequently, it's a serious hassle to keep holding down that button to walk to places. This would be ALOT better with a simple toggle on or off, instead of the hold down thing.

These are some things that currently bother me a bit with GW2, I've yet to see anything other that really got my attention, so I thought I'd write them down! ^^

Or you can just click "R" and point a direction, or just click both mouse buttons at the same time and pointt a direction :)

#5 Taeyie

Taeyie

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

That's still a major hassle, instead they should just make it a toggle, like in any other MMO.

#6 NeonArlecchino

NeonArlecchino

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostTaeyie, on 28 June 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

Tried the search for the models but didn't immediatly find anything relevant, sorry about the rule 5 though ^^
Thanks for the heads up it's still not working ^^

I haven't been on gw2g for a bit so wasn't sure if it was fixed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: models, character, walk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users