• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jozeph

jozeph

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

I tried to purchase something from the trading post. I kept getting either network error 400:0:0:0:101 or an error message saying that the game client is unable to gain access to the login server. Selling stuff worked fine. Playing the game worked fine too, i never got kicked from the game.

Anyone else had this problem?

#2 Fatalis

Fatalis

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2708 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TL]

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

Was this during the stress test?

The Trading Post seemed to be borderline broken during the stress test, however for the BWEs, they worked fine.

#3 Xiondar

Xiondar

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 456 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LL]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

Yeah, I couldn't purchase Gems either... it was odd I was all like "Shut up and take my money!" and it never delivered them to me for some reason; logging out didn't solve this issue either.

#4 RabidusIncendia

RabidusIncendia

Seraph Guardian

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1953 posts
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

Yes they said it was a problem and were working on it I believe, I had the problem too, and most people on my server did.  If it's still broken in BWE3 then you can be worried.
Fun while it lasted.  I guess.

#5 kalendraf

kalendraf

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CV]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

I encountered this error during the first couple hours of the stress test, but later I was able to connect to it successfully.  I suspect the problem was a side-effect of the stress test.

#6 jozeph

jozeph

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

Yesterday, I tried buying something from the trading post again. I still get network errors. I haven't seen any other threads about this. Anyone else still having this problem?

#7 jozeph

jozeph

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

No responses. Does that mean that purchasing items from the trading post worked fine for everyone else?

#8 crabapples

crabapples

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Alit]

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

As far as I could tell the trading post pretty much didn't work during the 9 Aug stress test. A little annoying but wasn't something that I was concerned about. They already mentioned there would be lots of problems during the test =)

#9 Linfang

Linfang

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2362 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GSCH]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

You need to go on the official forum today during stress test and post your issue there, or find a thread already on this topic. The devs are very receptive to these issues (they want to catch the money you throw)  and will reply. Post as soon as you can sign into the forums. All I can reccomend is not to purchase gems till at least a hour or two after the stress test starts. The gem store fluxs alot and does not respond well. I bought gems last week like 45 mins before the test ended with no issues.

#10 jozeph

jozeph

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

View Postcrabapples, on 10 August 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

As far as I could tell the trading post pretty much didn't work during the 9 Aug stress test. A little annoying but wasn't something that I was concerned about. They already mentioned there would be lots of problems during the test =)

Thank you for responding. I was getting the impression that i was the only one with this problem.

View PostLinfang, on 10 August 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

You need to go on the official forum today during stress test and post your issue there, or find a thread already on this topic. The devs are very receptive to these issues (they want to catch the money you throw)  and will reply. Post as soon as you can sign into the forums. All I can reccomend is not to purchase gems till at least a hour or two after the stress test starts. The gem store fluxs alot and does not respond well. I bought gems last week like 45 mins before the test ended with no issues.
I went to bed after the stress test and the forums where already closed this morning. The next stress is during the night here so i will not be able to browse through the forum.
I'm not talking about buying gems. I'm talking about buying items. I haven't tried buying gems yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users