• Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 2 votes

GW2 Offline Builder

offline windows github vb vb.net gw2 builder char creator skill calculator framework 2.0

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:10 AM

View Postmiracle091, on 16 July 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

Can you send me a screenshot, cause i don't have this problem, have tried 3 computers with different windows.

odd but sure i'll attach one here...

Posted Image

Edited by Imaginos, 17 July 2012 - 04:37 AM.

#32 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FB]
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

View PostImaginos, on 17 July 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

odd but sure i'll attach one here...

Posted Image

Is not a bug is a visual choise, cause the image is just streched when show up. The image below show the interface with all the labels and the pictureboxes.

Posted Image

#33 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

View Postmiracle091, on 17 July 2012 - 07:36 AM, said:

Is not a bug is a visual choise, cause the image is just streched when show up. The image below show the interface with all the labels and the pictureboxes.

Posted Image

Ok cool, wasn't sure if you had meant it that way or not :)

btw you're going to need another small grey square under the healing powers....because mesmers have a mantra they charge up and then activate to heal themselves and you'll probably need the box to show the actual heal ability of the charged mantra.

#34 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

After ten days...new version available, 0.0.2.1, see changelog and first post for the changes and fixes.

#35 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

View Postmiracle091, on 23 July 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

After ten days...new version available, 0.0.2.1, see changelog and first post for the changes and fixes.

Wow! you got those graphics in there fast!  If you can PM me the size/dimensions of the healing popup box and the tabs I'll finish backgrounds for those too.

• The skills show up fine in the bottom box.
  • Love the recharge time added to the skill area.
  • Tricky! you have the various condition icons and buff icons rotating on the Mesmer Staff. Love it!
  • Probably didn't need to use the icons off the wiki as they seem smaller and have black around them too? May not be quite as clear? I'd have to see both to, well, see :)

Bugs:
  • Clicking on an Fkey clears the weapon skills off the weapon skill area but doesn't reset the weapon choice. To get the skills back you need to reselect the weapon. The Fkeys should be popping their info in the skill info area on click or mouse over I'd think or just swapping the weapon skills in the case of Elementalists.
  • Choosing a heal for the secondary weapon line replaces the heal on the first line and doesn't add it to the second line.
  • Thief Fkey shows up as death shroud on mouse over and not Steal.
  • Choosing a secondary offhand removes the chosen main hand, forcing you to re-choose it. Kind of does the same thing for main weapons too. Should probably not clear the offhand field unless a 2h weapon is chosen, then reset offhand field and grey it out (eg not selectable).
  • Off hand field needs a "none" selection option (off hand) as the thief's third skill is replaced by whatever secondary they choose and if they don't have a secondary they end up with yet another skill in the third slot.
  • Unhandled Exception Error "Conversion from string Water Blast to type Boolean is not valid" when mousing over water staff skill 1 in second weapon slot. Happens on any weapon on elementalist in weapon slot 1 on second weapon set. Happens on weapon skill 1 and 2.

Things I'll Do:
  • Add a darker background area on the traits tab so they're a bit more read-able now that I can see your graphics overlaid on the background.
  • Do tab background when I get the size/dimensions
  • Do Healing popup background when I get the size/dimensions
  • Whatever other little additions I can :)

#36 Kuruptz2

Kuruptz2

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

were is an download ink

#37 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostImaginos, on 23 July 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

Wow! you got those graphics in there fast!  If you can PM me the size/dimensions of the healing popup box and the tabs I'll finish backgrounds for those too.

• The skills show up fine in the bottom box.
  • Love the recharge time added to the skill area.
  • Tricky! you have the various condition icons and buff icons rotating on the Mesmer Staff. Love it!
  • Probably didn't need to use the icons off the wiki as they seem smaller and have black around them too? May not be quite as clear? I'd have to see both to, well, see :)
Bugs:
  • Clicking on an Fkey clears the weapon skills off the weapon skill area but doesn't reset the weapon choice. To get the skills back you need to reselect the weapon. The Fkeys should be popping their info in the skill info area on click or mouse over I'd think or just swapping the weapon skills in the case of Elementalists.
  • Choosing a heal for the secondary weapon line replaces the heal on the first line and doesn't add it to the second line.
  • Thief Fkey shows up as death shroud on mouse over and not Steal.
  • Choosing a secondary offhand removes the chosen main hand, forcing you to re-choose it. Kind of does the same thing for main weapons too. Should probably not clear the offhand field unless a 2h weapon is chosen, then reset offhand field and grey it out (eg not selectable).
  • Off hand field needs a "none" selection option (off hand) as the thief's third skill is replaced by whatever secondary they choose and if they don't have a secondary they end up with yet another skill in the third slot.
  • Unhandled Exception Error "Conversion from string Water Blast to type Boolean is not valid" when mousing over water staff skill 1 in second weapon slot. Happens on any weapon on elementalist in weapon slot 1 on second weapon set. Happens on weapon skill 1 and 2.
Things I'll Do:
  • Add a darker background area on the traits tab so they're a bit more read-able now that I can see your graphics overlaid on the background.
  • Do tab background when I get the size/dimensions
  • Do Healing popup background when I get the size/dimensions
  • Whatever other little additions I can :)

Thanks for the fast review and feedbacks :), about the last bug i don't have it and can't reproduce it. Tomorrow i check the code just to be safe...
Anyway always tomorrow i am sending you a pm with the size.

P.S. The wiki images are the same as found in thre web, just have a little darker outline. The resolution and the quality is the same, just are much lighter.

View PostKuruptz2, on 23 July 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

were is an download ink

Take https://docs.google....RktlTkRsMzZITlE , anyway this link is at first post.

Update: Changed the official site, now is available a official public bug tracker for make the things for me and for the peoples that follow me, more easy. The github project and wiki is still available and is not removed from the first topic.

Edited by miracle091, 23 July 2012 - 10:00 PM.

#38 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:07 AM

View PostKuruptz2, on 23 July 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

were is an download ink

Beta Release 0.0.2.1 (.zip) -> https://docs.google....RktlTkRsMzZITlE -> Last Update (~ 17:10 GMT+1 23/07/12)
  • go to the google doc
  • click on the word "file" at the top
  • choose download and you'll get a zip of all the files

View Postmiracle091, on 23 July 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Thanks for the fast review and feedbacks :), about the last bug i don't have it and can't reproduce it. Tomorrow i check the code just to be safe...
Anyway always tomorrow i am sending you a pm with the size.

P.S. The wiki images are the same as found in thre web, just have a little darker outline. The resolution and the quality is the same, just are much lighter.

Ok figured you were using the ones from the zip you sent me instead as those looked fine.

Not sure why I get an unhandled exception on the second skill for elementalists. I can screenshot it if you need.

#39 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

View PostImaginos, on 24 July 2012 - 02:07 AM, said:

Beta Release 0.0.2.1 (.zip) -> https://docs.google....RktlTkRsMzZITlE -> Last Update (~ 17:10 GMT+1 23/07/12)
  • go to the google doc
  • click on the word "file" at the top
  • choose download and you'll get a zip of all the files

Ok figured you were using the ones from the zip you sent me instead as those looked fine.

Not sure why I get an unhandled exception on the second skill for elementalists. I can screenshot it if you need.

Yep the screenshot help me a lot. I have used the same images sent to you in the zip, just have added 10 or more images missed, like iniziative icon and others similar.

#40 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

View Postmiracle091, on 24 July 2012 - 07:33 AM, said:

Yep the screenshot help me a lot. I have used the same images sent to you in the zip, just have added 10 or more images missed, like iniziative icon and others similar.

Ok here's a screenshot of the crash message I get and the mouse over the skill box doing it. Happens with any of the first two skills for elementalist in the secondary weapon skill row.

Posted Image

#41 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

View PostImaginos, on 24 July 2012 - 08:28 AM, said:

Ok here's a screenshot of the crash message I get and the mouse over the skill box doing it. Happens with any of the first two skills for elementalist in the secondary weapon skill row.

Posted Image

Can you post the entire "Details"?

#42 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

View Postmiracle091, on 24 July 2012 - 08:31 AM, said:

Can you post the entire "Details"?

Yes sorry never crossed my mind heh, sec...here it is.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "Fireball" to type 'Boolean' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(String Value)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(Object Value)
   at GW2_Builder.SkillInfo.SkillInfo29()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseHover(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
GW2-Builder
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.2.1
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Games/GuildWars2-Info/Programs/GW2%20Character%20Builder/downloads/GW2-Builder.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5460 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5462 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
control
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Games/GuildWars2-Info/Programs/GW2%20Character%20Builder/downloads/control.DLL
renderer
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Games/GuildWars2-Info/Programs/GW2%20Character%20Builder/downloads/renderer.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

#43 EnyaRaven

EnyaRaven

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Guild Tag:[OFC]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:49 AM

Conversion from string "Fireball" to type 'Boolean' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

You may find these commands handy
ConvertToBoolean("true")
ConvertToBoolean("False")
ConvertToBoolean("-1")
ConvertToBoolean("0")

#44 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

View PostImaginos, on 25 July 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

Yes sorry never crossed my mind heh, sec...here it is.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "Fireball" to type 'Boolean' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(Object Value)
   at GW2_Builder.SkillInfo.SkillInfo29()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseHover(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Resolved, too many if then statement :P.

Update: version 0.0.2.2 released, waiting for comments.

Edited by miracle091, 25 July 2012 - 09:07 AM.

#45 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

• Heals work great now on selecting both at once
  • No more errors in Elementalist mouseovers
  • Fkey info for first Fkey shows up nicely
  • Icons for skills could probably be another 2 pixels bigger as a guess. I did the layout to fit a 64x64 icon from what I recall, which should still leave black around the edges in that inky-spattery pattern that Anet uses.
  • Great work on the recharge changing to initiative for thieves
Bugs:
  • Recharge times are not clearing all of the time if you choose another skill without info. Probably not an issue as all skills will have some sort of info, but still.... Easy to test, click warrior for example, choose hammer, mouse over the second skill, then select a healing skill.
  • No Fkey info for Elementalist attunements or a popup letting you know what their names are
  • Ranger heals are using Engineer Heals.
  • No Fkeys for mesmers yet
Let me know if the slightly bigger background was ok, if not I can enlarge/shrink it to your needs.

Also if you can post some sort of simple to understand format/layout for skills I'd be happy to start typing some up in a text document for you to import or something, though the wiki and builders are out of date as stuff will change before launch.

#46 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostImaginos, on 26 July 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

• Heals work great now on selecting both at once
  • No more errors in Elementalist mouseovers
  • Fkey info for first Fkey shows up nicely
  • Icons for skills could probably be another 2 pixels bigger as a guess. I did the layout to fit a 64x64 icon from what I recall, which should still leave black around the edges in that inky-spattery pattern that Anet uses.
  • Great work on the recharge changing to initiative for thieves
Bugs:
  • Recharge times are not clearing all of the time if you choose another skill without info. Probably not an issue as all skills will have some sort of info, but still.... Easy to test, click warrior for example, choose hammer, mouse over the second skill, then select a healing skill.
  • No Fkey info for Elementalist attunements or a popup letting you know what their names are
  • Ranger heals are using Engineer Heals.
Let me know if the slightly bigger background was ok, if not I can enlarge/shrink it to your needs.

Also if you can post some sort of simple to understand format/layout for skills I'd be happy to start typing some up in a text document for you to import or something, though the wiki and builders are out of date as stuff will change before launch.

The background is just perfect. The next version maybe come out tomorrow, if have time to finish some additions & fixes.
Strange i had already fixed it, I probably confused the zip files, anyway in the next version is fixed.

Thanks for your patience and efforts in helping me, thank you very much.

For any bugs, improvements or issues with the builder, please use this site -> http://covodimatti.a...org/bug-tracker and this credentials for report any issues. More info about make a report, just see the first post of the topic or send me a PM.

Spoiler

Update: version 0.0.2.4 releaed, a lot of improvement and new library for tabcontrol.

Edited by miracle091, 27 July 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#47 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

sorry i keep forgetting about the bug tracker. so much info to keep track of with the various stuff I'm working on with other people :/ I'll relook at my PM and try to get you a background for your heal skills tomorrow

#48 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

View PostImaginos, on 28 July 2012 - 07:06 AM, said:

sorry i keep forgetting about the bug tracker. so much info to keep track of with the various stuff I'm working on with other people :/ I'll relook at my PM and try to get you a background for your heal skills tomorrow

There is absolutely no a problem, it was reported at all and it was just a reminder.
Thank you so much for all the help they are giving me.

#49 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

View Postmiracle091, on 29 July 2012 - 08:31 AM, said:

There is absolutely no a problem, it was reported at all and it was just a reminder.
Thank you so much for all the help they are giving me.

My pleasure, It's fun working on this with you :)

#50 Lumm

Lumm

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Thank you for this great piece of software. On vaction right now but will have 8hours on the plane across the Atlantic on Tuesday/Wednesday to provide feed-back (if any).

#51 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:16 AM

I tried to sign up for the tracker site and the capcha number doesn't show up for me at all, thus not allowing me to sign up :/ So I used the guest account to report the one bug I found, which I'll report here too.

Bug: Text wrapping issue

Some text is too long and overwrites the F keys and or goes off the screen. Choose Mesmer. Choose Greatsword. Mouse over the second weapon skill. See text become unreadable near the end of the line.

Probably best to have the text move up 1 line when it needs to wrap and have it wrap at the refresh number.

That's it :) Did the background work for the healing skills? Also I have another PM to you for you to check :)

#52 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostImaginos, on 30 July 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

I tried to sign up for the tracker site and the capcha number doesn't show up for me at all, thus not allowing me to sign up :/ So I used the guest account to report the one bug I found, which I'll report here too.

Bug: Text wrapping issue

Some text is too long and overwrites the F keys and or goes off the screen. Choose Mesmer. Choose Greatsword. Mouse over the second weapon skill. See text become unreadable near the end of the line.

Probably best to have the text move up 1 line when it needs to wrap and have it wrap at the refresh number.

That's it :) Did the background work for the healing skills? Also I have another PM to you for you to check :)

Fixed! :D

About the sign up captcha image, yep is a know bug, need to find a fix or just wait for next version. For now if want an account, just pm me the username and password and i create it for you.

Update: Signup image captcha fixed

Update 2: I was planning to implement a text highlighter for the changelog window, described here -> http://covodimatti.a.../view.php?id=14

To all those who follow me, I ask what colors prefer to see implemented.
Example: "Bug -> Red," "Changes -> Blue", etc..

For the moment the legend is:
  • ! Important Changes
  • # Fix
  • $ Add/Remove

Edited by miracle091, 31 July 2012 - 07:49 AM.

#53 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

After several days I managed to finish a small part of what remains. Enjoy the new release and tell me what you think about the new images for the skills.

New version released 0.0.2.5, see changelog.

Edited by miracle091, 08 August 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#54 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

View Postmiracle091, on 08 August 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

After several days I managed to finish a small part of what remains. Enjoy the new release and tell me what you think about the new images for the skills.

New version released 0.0.2.5, see changelog.

Hi there :) Glad you're still working on this and that you're ok :) I am really wiped out right now so here's some initial feedback and bugs. Will try to remember to add them to the tracker tomorrow/later today.

• Program's looking great! The text wraps fine for multi line descriptions
  • The icons are probably 1 pixel too big on each side. perhaps try reducing them by 1 pix and if that doesn't work then by 2 pixels, though this is more of a nitpick then anything else. It does look good.
  • Popup works fine.
  • Background edge for changelog looks good. I can make a seamless one that scrolls for the inside if needed.
  • Didn't see a background for the other info window. Not in yet?
  • First 3 skills works for most weapons now, which is great!
Bugs:
  • When you choose a healing skill, then switch to another class the healing skill info remains on mouse over and doesn't clear, though the image itself clears/resets.
  • The image for the large picture down in the Information area are the same size as the skills icons, so they're not showing up really big like they should.
  • First thief skill for second weapon set isn't displaying right info. It's showing the info from the first skill of first weapon set instead.
  • First mesmer skill for second weapon set isn't displaying any info for greatsword.
Keep up the great work! can't wait to get this tab done so we can dig into the second tab! :)

Edited by Imaginos, 09 August 2012 - 09:06 AM.

#55 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:42 AM

View PostImaginos, on 09 August 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

Hi there Glad you're still working on this and that you're ok I am really wiped out right now so here's some initial feedback and bugs. Will try to remember to add them to the tracker tomorrow/later today.

• Program's looking great! The text wraps fine for multi line descriptions
  • The icons are probably 1 pixel too big on each side. perhaps try reducing them by 1 pix and if that doesn't work then by 2 pixels, though this is more of a nitpick then anything else. It does look good.
  • Popup works fine.
  • Background edge for changelog looks good. I can make a seamless one that scrolls for the inside if needed.
  • Didn't see a background for the other info window. Not in yet?
  • First 3 skills works for most weapons now, which is great!
Bugs:
  • When you choose a healing skill, then switch to another class the healing skill info remains on mouse over and doesn't clear, though the image itself clears/resets.
  • The image for the large picture down in the Information area are the same size as the skills icons, so they're not showing up really big like they should.
  • First thief skill for second weapon set isn't displaying right info. It's showing the info from the first skill of first weapon set instead.
  • First mesmer skill for second weapon set isn't displaying any info for greatsword.
Keep up the great work! can't wait to get this tab done so we can dig into the second tab!

Hi to you :). Yes i am alive, tomorrow or today is the last day of work...thank god!!! :P

However for the bug, and the feedback I've already added to the tracker. Thanks again for the help.

For the lack of background for the window info, i must first finish a couple of things to see what needs to be done, however for the background of the changelog, i must find a way to give it a transparent background.

Update 1: version 0.0.2.6 released, see changelog

Edited by miracle091, 09 August 2012 - 03:49 PM.

#56 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

hey Miracle. Sorry I've not been able to give you feedback till now. Been sick and swamped with stuff. I've taken the new build for a spin and this is what I've found....

• The auto downloader for updating the program in the program works fine, however it was a tad confusing because after I let it download to my temp directory and unpack itself I expected it to do an auto install/update which it didn't do. I had to manually tell it to unpack the files, or move the files manually to where I had the current version installed. Not really a bug just something that surprised me. Perhaps some sort of small info on how the update works in the update window.
  • Picture size is great for the small and large boxes for skills.
  • Preliminary skill point cost icons are showing up in info area which is nice. No numbers to them yet though.
  • 2 line text in info area is working fine for most things. Errors listed below.
  • First F key seems to work fine for info area.

Bugs:
  • When you choose a healing skill, then switch to another class the healing skill info remains on mouse over and doesn't clear, though the image itself clears/resets. This one's still here.  Choose a class like warrior, choose heal skill, mouse over it and see the info. Choose another class like guardian then mouse over the healing skill which should be blank. The info in the info area is still there from the warrior or reappears on mouse over.
  • Info for 3rd weapon skill slot on any classes second (swapped) weapon isn't displaying.
  • Guardian protector's strike text needs to wrap, it's going off the application.
  • Switching any primary weapon on Necromancer makes death shroud Fkey disappear. Does not happen with second weapon set.
  • Thief Infiltrator's strike text is too low and merging with the icon image. Sword: Second Attack.
  • Thief second weapon set is displaying info from the first weapon set weapons and not the second weapon set weapons. Choose pistol for weapon set 1, choose dagger for weapon set 2. mouse over first pistol skill, then mouse over first dagger skill in weapon set 2 and see the info for the pistol attack.
  • Mesmer first weapon skill on second weapon set displays no text in info area for greatsword.
  • First Elementalist heal displays no info when selected.

Looking great! Can't wait for the next version.

#57 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

After a lot of days ... sorry but I had some personal problems and I have still, have found a way to speed up the project of the builder.
You can use this tool I created to add in the easiest and quickly as possible the skill info, so keep all the various skills updated.

Download Link -> https://docs.google....MnQzZkg4bU0yZWc

Update: This file is used to considering the skills in the database, without having to open it or ask.
Link -> https://docs.google....RmVZR0xJYXNLMFE
(An google account is required for modify it)

Edited by miracle091, 05 September 2012 - 10:04 AM.

#58 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

View Postmiracle091, on 05 September 2012 - 09:52 AM, said:

After a lot of days ... sorry but I had some personal problems and I have still, have found a way to speed up the project of the builder.
You can use this tool I created to add in the easiest and quickly as possible the skill info, so keep all the various skills updated.

Download Link -> https://docs.google....MnQzZkg4bU0yZWc

Update: This file is used to considering the skills in the database, without having to open it or ask.
Link -> https://docs.google....RmVZR0xJYXNLMFE
(An google account is required for modify it)

Hey there. I've been busy with RL and playing so haven't done much here but would like to see the offline builder finished seeing as the online website ones are rather unreliable.

I see the tool you made and have a question... if you add a utility skill what number should you choose? they can go in slots 7 8 and 9. also I didn't see a way to choose an elite slot to enter that data....maybe I'm doing something wrong?

#59 Imaginos

Imaginos

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:20 AM

More questions on the tool to add skills:
  • there is no range category?
  • the box after boon/malus...is that for the duration or number of stacks?
  • Where is the info being stored when I hit save so I can check to make sure it's saving right?
Let me know and I'll start adding in all the skills

#60 miracle091

miracle091

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

View PostImaginos, on 06 October 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

More questions on the tool to add skills:
  • there is no range category?
  • the box after boon/malus...is that for the duration or number of stacks?
  • Where is the info being stored when I hit save so I can check to make sure it's saving right?
Let me know and I'll start adding in all the skills
  • the range is absent, when have some time i try to add it, for now is "manually"
  • for both
  • is stored into the file named "skill.s3db", you can check it using a GUI like this SqliteAdmin -> http://download.orbm...nload.php?id=19

This is a newest version of the program, just fixed some little errors & bugs. https://docs.google....a0VLUnJDaXVBWmc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users