Hope this helps.
thanks.

#2 IreneGR

IreneGR

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

A very good site to get some advice is the following!

http://www.systemreq...px<br /><br />I just choose the game I want to play, and it calculates if it's playable or not! I strongly recommend it! ^_^

#3 Kendil

Kendil

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

There's a sticky with exactly the same title as yours... To answer your question: ram and cpu is on the bare minimum while gpu is pretty good (though I'd like to know if it's 4830 or 4870 or so) I'm guessing it's the earlier which would mean medium-high depending on resolution. However, your cpu will bottleneck you, so you'd have to lower specs to as low as possible to make it playable when there's more than a handful of players around.

#4 Hirsty

Hirsty

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1192 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

There's a sticky with exactly the same title as yours... To answer your question: ram and cpu is on the bare minimum while gpu is pretty good (though I'd like to know if it's 4830 or 4870 or so) I'm guessing it's the earlier which would mean medium-high depending on resolution. However, your cpu will bottleneck you, so you'd have to lower specs to as low as possible to make it playable when there's more than a handful of players around.

Sorry, I tried searching, but it doesn't work too well
Yeah, well, I'm going to have to play on this computer for a couple of weeks after release, so I was worried it wouldn't be able to run it at all.

#5 The Comfy Chair

The Comfy Chair

The best at space

• Members
  • 5331 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[TKOT]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:08 AM

It'll run, but the CPU is the absolute minimum, so there will be some framerate drops.

If you want to check if your computer will run GW2, check here.

If you find out you can't and need to think about upgrading or building another, check here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: can I run

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users