Feathermoore

Underdog

• Super Moderators
  • 3860 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AWWW]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

View PostI pwnd U, on 23 January 2015 - 12:30 AM, said:

Why have you watched all of those? Why torture yourself in such a cruel and unusual way?

The Lion King and Aladin sequels are actually decent. The second Little Mermaid is ok. The rest are laughable at best.

And I have a younger sibling but she is only a  year younger. No, I watch everything. Typically while drunk.

Little Mabel won't be able to be here it's our worst fear. She's busy working on her garden that she's growing up in space.

Why hello there forumite. Would you like me to review some moderation you did not agree with? Never fear! PM is here! Want to be a better poster? Check on this link! And this one!

#1832 Corsair

Corsair

Is trivia

• Super Moderators
  • 5473 posts
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:11 PM

The Hand of Midas was a pretty cool thing, as was the giant turtle it was housed on.

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum

Have a moderation related issue or just want to chat? Send me a PM.

Gipsy Danger reporting for duty!

#1833 I pwnd U

I pwnd U

^ the reason posting takes so long

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SMS]

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:59 PM

I guess if you are drunk it probably makes them some what bearable...

#1834 Feathermoore

Feathermoore

Underdog

• Super Moderators
  • 3860 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

It gets better if you turn the sound off half way through the movie (once you know the characters) and get a group of people to dub the rest of the way.

Little Mabel won't be able to be here it's our worst fear. She's busy working on her garden that she's growing up in space.

Why hello there forumite. Would you like me to review some moderation you did not agree with? Never fear! PM is here! Want to be a better poster? Check on this link! And this one!

#1835 Stargate

Stargate

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1766 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:48 PM

What I would like as even if it would be cartoon is an adventure like movie, but fairly realistic and not some super hero movie. They rarely capture that feeling and get way to childish.

An adventure where the bad people or the monsters or villains look a bit scary to that would be nice. When I was child I saw one movie such as, but can not remember the name.

Now the very first Ice Age(2002) movie did capture slightly that feeling of nastiness and danger and that added to very funny made me rate it 8/10 and one of the best cartoons I have ever seen for sure. The rest of the Ice Age movies did not have danger feeling in them though I have not seen the newest of them.

I have not seen any of the new cartoon movies so please recommend any movie with really nasty feel and villains I long for those cartoon movies, but they are rare. I mean really nasty villains those who want to kill all the good ones and even better if also eat them :cool: !

What can I say? I like horror as long as the horror is not happening in real life. My sister is also horror fan and likes for example Ginger Snaps movies very much.

Edited by Stargate, 27 January 2015 - 08:07 PM.

#1836 I pwnd U

I pwnd U

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:59 AM

I love muting movies and imagining/pretending what they could be saying. Oh the possibilities... Of course I could never match the mastery of the guy who does A Bad Lip Reading. His are just too good. Orange peanut?

#1837 Feathermoore

Feathermoore

Underdog

• Super Moderators
  • 3860 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Hey, pick up that penny.

#1838 I pwnd U

I pwnd U

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:26 AM

I found Fido guys!

#1839 Stargate

Stargate

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1766 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:56 PM

View PostFeathermoore, on 27 January 2015 - 02:35 PM, said:

get a group of people to dub the rest of the way.
No in my country we never dub movies. I prefer much more original language and then text. For example in Germany and many other countries the dub all the English movies but I don't like it.

In fact if I watch a none English language movie even then I prefer not dubbed though text so subs are nice.

Edited by Stargate, 29 January 2015 - 03:57 PM.

#1840 I pwnd U

I pwnd U

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:00 PM

He meant that you and your friends make up what the people are saying for the rest of the movie. Not making subtitles for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users