• Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 1 votes

Guild Wars 2 & The Logitech G13 (XML Import File || Short Guide || Help)

g13 y a j u u logitech guild wars 2 g series g600 help guide

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[LaZy]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

(Updated 10/10/13 - Ver.3.0. Includes G13 (x3) & G600 preloaded profiles, and a completely reorganized command bar and guide located below the pictures.)

Welcome to this guide on the Logitech's G Series line up.

This guide is focused on the G13 Game Board & G600 Mouse, however acquiring and Importing my file will allow any Logitech G Series device supported by the Logitech Gaming Software to be compatible with my provided list of commands.

This will save any G Series user a lot of time as I have filled the command bar with all In game default controls so all you have to do is either drag and drop commands on buttons as you see fit, or play with the profile I created. I will provide some pictures and a guide for those of you who are newer to using the software.

If you're a fast learner then skip down to command bar guide.

​Elaboration - ( No seriously people have a hard time with this) - Logitech Gaming Software Command Bars are universal regardless of what item they were created for as long as the G Series Logitech Software can see the keyboard or mouse your are currently using, you will be able to use these commands. So... no matter what using my command list will save you time. If you own either a G13 or G600 these profiles below will be readily available as soon as you import this file. (Importing explained below) For other G series items you will need to drag and drop commands from the bar on the left on to your keyboards or mouse buttons as YOU see fit.

The Command Bar has been recently streamlined into categories as follows:

C.F. - Combat functions
F. - Deals with functions that are neither U.I, Movement, or Skills.
M. - Movement associated commands  
M.F. - Map related functions
P. - Profession Skills
U. - Utility Skills
U.I. - Black Lion, Panes, Maps, Options.
W. - Weapon Skills & Weapon Utilities

----------------------------------------------------------------

G13 - M1. - Joy Stick Movement ( Universal )

Posted Image

G13 - M2. - WASD Movement ( Melee )

Posted Image

G13 - M3. - WASD Movement ( Caster )

Posted Image

G600 - Default

Posted Image

G600 - GShift

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------

What is it?

The Logitech G13 is a stand alone gaming keyboard with 25 programmable keys (x3), It comes with easy to use software which allows sharing of profile's or load outs through .XML file extensions. Personally I don’t play many games with out my G13, between the LCD Screen, creating Macro's on the fly, and being able to use your own load out where ever you go, this thing is worth the bang for the buck. However many people either cant deal with the learning curve or don’t use the software correctly and don’t know where to start then proceed to simply dismiss many features as useless. The key feature's are listed on logitech's main site. I will provide some extra info at the bottom.

Now that I've explained a little about the G13 lets move on to the good stuff.

How to give & Get Files. (File Size Is Less Then 50KB)

Simply download the file Here. After your download is done open your Logitech Gaming Software click on the keyboard area of your G13, look for the folder in the profile bar, click and then hit Import on the drop down menu, a window will open up find my file that you downloaded and saved, click on it, and everything should pop up nice and easy. You can make your modifications or jump right into game.

Also you can do the reverse to share your profile by saving, then going back to the folder on the profile bar and hitting export on the drop down menu, using a free upload website like media fire find the file and upload it. The website will give you a link so post and share.

Updating Is Important!

If your having problems Importing make sure your Logitech Software is up to date they periodicity update and if you have the original packaged software it does not allow you to get and give profiles in .XML file extensions.

After one update then its super easy. Just hover over the ? on your software panel and go to check for updates. Super simple. I'd check once a month just to be sure.

Posted Image

Fair Warning on Macro Creation

Logitech's software makes macros very very easy. You should be cautious about what your macroing and how often you use it. Below is a QUOTE on what Anet has stated about macros.

"Macros

Guild Wars 2 players are permitted to use macros as long as the macros are programmed with a 1 key for 1 function protocol.
  • This means that if you program a macro, it must require one keystroke per action. You may not program a single key to perform multiple functions.
  • For example, if you Press A and it results in the casting of a single skill, you’re ok. If you Press A and it casts multiple spells, you’re not ok.
  • You cannot program a macro to performs the same or multiple actions on more than one account at a time.
  • You cannot program an “auto-clicker” macro that, for instance, opens chests while you play elsewhere.
Dual- or Multi-Boxing
  • You may use more than one account at the same time.
  • You may use more than one computer at the same time.
  • You must be actively playing on each account.
  • And as stated above, you may not program your keyboard to perform functions on more than one account at a time.
  • For example, if you press W on your keyboard to move forward, a single character on a single account should move forward. The keystroke or mouse click should not perform functions on more than one account."
ADDITIONAL INFO:

*****You may have to locate your game file (In properties) for the G13 to automatically choose the profile on games launch.

****Some Logitech gaming products (I.E. G600) require you slide over the detection to "Automatic Game Detection" so that you can use my command bar to drag and drop commands on buttons.

***There are many commands inside the command bar which are not used in my profile because I focused on combat. I encourage you to mess around with the options that are there.

**Fast Ground Casting, and Auto Targeting Options are your friends in Guild Wars 2, use them. I Mostly focused on different utilization of the joystick on each profile. Either movement or skills rotate throughout the three and all are on the one file so you can switch between them easily and quickly, learn what you like best and then adjust as you see fit.

*I DO NOT ENDORSE CHEATING OR BOTTING IN ANY WAY.

If you want to share my profile, instead share this pages URL, old files can go into private status which means they cannot be downloaded. This is the only place to receive updates.

Download the most updated file: Ver.3.0.

G13 Main Site: http://www.logitech....rd/devices/5123
Useful LCD App List Here: http://en.wikipedia....ki/Logitech_G15

I Have done G13 Profiles for many other games and have gotten over 60,000 downloads across various profiles please PM me if you need help or want to make a special request.

Good Luck Everyone. Enjoy!

Edited by Y A J U U, 11 October 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#2 Zoltan

Zoltan

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

I know I'd use my G13 more if I had some good loadouts like this. Thanks for sharing!

#3 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostZoltan, on 01 August 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

I know I'd use my G13 more if I had some good loadouts like this. Thanks for sharing!

:D

#4 Goaril

Goaril

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:43 AM

Just wanted to thank you for doing this! :)

#5 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

View PostGoaril, on 02 August 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

Just wanted to thank you for doing this! :)

No problem, thanks for the love.

keep checking back after launch as I will probably update this often for class specific load outs. I'll also probably be adding a G600 Profile here as well, because i want to buy one soon.   B)

#6 Mr_Flay

Mr_Flay

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TOG]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

Okay, this is wonderful.  I'm a G13 virgin (just standard keyboard and mouse before GW2).  It was looking a bit overwhelming out of the box, but this gives me hope for G13 success.

Thanks.

#7 ArchAngelAlien

ArchAngelAlien

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hey! I am super excited about these profiles and will be using them today on August 10th's 4 hour stress test. I was hoping to ask if you still plan to update this and keep this thread alive on your profile. It's the best one out there and would be nice to see you follow it through for release!

Also I plan to use setup M1,  I was looking for a sensitivity option for the joystick and only found a mouse emulation option? Is that what needs to be adjusted?

#8 kramerzfl

kramerzfl

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:15 AM

My G13 software does not look like your screen shots above.  What software package is that?  I don't have the menu bar on the bottom, or the command list on the left side.

#9 Mr_Flay

Mr_Flay

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TOG]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:23 AM

View Postkramerzfl, on 11 August 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

My G13 software does not look like your screen shots above.  What software package is that?  I don't have the menu bar on the bottom, or the command list on the left side.

I didn't either, but if you go to the logitech site and find the downloads related to the G13, you'll see the choices "GamePanel Software (Legacy)" and "Logitech Gaming Software (Current)."  The latter is depicted in the OP.  The legacy software is what came packaged with the G13.

#10 ArchAngelAlien

ArchAngelAlien

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:56 AM

So after testing I noticed there is no jump button! What is this blasphemy! :P Moving around with the stick requires some getting used to, but it feels alright. I switched back to mouse and keyboard cause honestly the learning curve of it would take me a few days and a 4 hour stress test didn't seem like the right place to be testing it.

#11 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:15 AM

I'm Currently on vacation so you can Imagine I'm not online much and missed a few stress tests i see. But i will be back in 2 days from this post.

View PostMr_Flay, on 11 August 2012 - 06:23 AM, said:

I didn't either, but if you go to the logitech site and find the downloads related to the G13, you'll see the choices "GamePanel Software (Legacy)" and "Logitech Gaming Software (Current)."  The latter is depicted in the OP.  The legacy software is what came packaged with the G13.

Sorry about you guys having software issues...Logitech software has an update just about every month to month and a half and I always check on that stuff. They made it pretty easy if you notice the question mark they're should be an arrow if you hover over that you can see check for updates as an option. Just click that periodicity.

Posted Image

View PostArchAngelAlien, on 10 August 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Hey! I am super excited about these profiles and will be using them today on August 10th's 4 hour stress test. I was hoping to ask if you still plan to update this and keep this thread alive on your profile. It's the best one out there and would be nice to see you follow it through for release!

Also I plan to use setup M1,  I was looking for a sensitivity option for the joystick and only found a mouse emulation option? Is that what needs to be adjusted?

Yeah just turn that up, i think its in the notes somewhere on main post. I know people don't like reading tons of text but its in there some where..

View PostArchAngelAlien, on 12 August 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

So after testing I noticed there is no jump button! What is this blasphemy! :P Moving around with the stick requires some getting used to, but it feels alright. I switched back to mouse and keyboard cause honestly the learning curve of it would take me a few days and a 4 hour stress test didn't seem like the right place to be testing it.

M1 has Jump on G15 button.

M2 & M3 have Jump on the inner thumb button. If not like i said just drag and drop. Though jump is in each picture above. = P

I do need to work out some kinks with movement but as you said 4 hour stress tests don't give anyone enough time to test..

After  launch i will most likely update the top post for optimal set ups per-class. and have 2 general set ups one with movement on thumb and one without.

See you all soon!

Edited by Y A J U U, 15 August 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#12 ArchAngelAlien

ArchAngelAlien

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

Thanks for responding! Hope you have a good vacation. A awesome warrior profile would be appreciated!

#13 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

Update Notice: I'm Buying a G600 very soon. So ill be posting profiles for that! Keep a look out.

Edited by Y A J U U, 17 August 2012 - 04:10 PM.

#14 AriaQ

AriaQ

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

Fantastic, can't wait to give this a try! Not sure what to use though, thumb stick or WASD...

#15 The Comfy Chair

The Comfy Chair

The best at space

• Members
  • 5331 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[TKOT]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

If you plan on using the thumbstick, mod it :P The standard thumstick is awful for movement.

By mod, you can go whole hog and replace the analogue stick properly, or simply glue something on top of it. I personally molested an old xbox controller and stuck the analogue 'pad' on top because i didn't feel like ruining the warranty just yet.

Edited by The Comfy Chair, 16 March 2013 - 10:24 AM.

If you want to check if your computer will run GW2, check here.

If you find out you can't and need to think about upgrading or building another, check here.

#16 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostThe Comfy Chair, on 17 August 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

If you plan on using the thumbstick, mod it :P The standard thumstick is awful for movement.

By mod, you can go whole hog and replace the analogue stick properly, or simply glue something on top of it. I personally molested an old xbox controller and stuck the analogue 'pad' on top because i didn't feel like ruining the warranty just yet.

P.S. Here's a G600 profile for GW2 that you can start off with:

Posted Image

Linkeh

I didn't find doing much else on the mouse was worth it.

NOTE: For the above xml, i have changed the skills 1-4 in game to otherwise unused keyboard buttons (NUM1-4). That means i can put the class skills on 1-4 above WASD. It makes usage of those skills much easier that G-Shift or a modifier, and definitely more than the F buttons.

I'm interested in the modded thumb stick, can you post a picture?

When you pair the G13 and G600 i feel a lot of redundancy occurs with the amount of buttons you now have. You end up with too many options which can become confusing. I'm going to make 2 general paired up profiles which have no overlapping options so every key will have a specific function that feels natural, the only thing that will rotate on the profiles is movement...

However I want to test it out in game, so i wont be releasing any G13&G600 duo updates till a week or so after launch, I do wana say thanks for posting your G600 profile. All and any ideas in this thread are appreciated...because everyone plays differently...

Edited by Y A J U U, 18 August 2012 - 11:50 AM.

#17 The Comfy Chair

The Comfy Chair

The best at space

• Members
  • 5331 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[TKOT]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

It's nothing special, just imagine the top of a 360 analogue stick superglued on to. It's really all I've done :D

If you want to check if your computer will run GW2, check here.

If you find out you can't and need to think about upgrading or building another, check here.

#18 pyromop

pyromop

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Riverside

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

View PostAriaQ, on 17 August 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

Fantastic, can't wait to give this a try! Not sure what to use though, thumb stick or WASD...
If you are in any way comfy with a gamecontroller go thumbstick (after writing this I'd revise that to "get used to thumbstick", even more than I thought before..).

I use my g13 for about 1,5 years now and just somewhat recently (~ 6 months back) switched to the thumb stick for movement, so Ive seen both sides of that coin.
Thubstick is far supperior to binding 4 of the standard buttons to wasd imo, mainly because:

You just use the thumb for all movement using the stick in stead of 2 fingers for diagonal movement (w+d for northeast movement).
If you where to use classic wasd on the g13 you'd effectively waste part of the keyboard because you'd run into the same problems you would as if you just used a standard keyboard - namely blocking the access to all buttons right and up of w+d in this example.

Translation: if you use classic wasd its harder to move and cast all available skills at the same time because you just do not have enough fingers.
Middle finger on G4(w), Index finger on G11(d), only thumb is left to hit anything right and up of that. Not really possible for the non-mutated hand to do ;)

Even if you have a HUGE hand and that is not a real problem for you I found my hand cramping or at least hurting after a while, just because the g13 is a bit wider to the right of standard wasd bind than a normal keyboard is (at least one collumn of keys) and your hand has to stretch quite a bit mor than it is used to.

If you use the thumbstick you just have the thumb in one place and all four remaining fingers can freely hover over the whole, none of those fingers have to be stationary over one specific button, so you dont have to work around your own fingers as you would have to do using default wasd.

As to the "learning curve":
Yes, there is one, ymmv and all, and the best tips I can give are these three:

0) Dont get frustrated when your brain doesn't pick up on your well thought out keybind instantly. It will. It even will when your keybind is shitty (yay brain), in approximately the same amount of time. As with every muscle-memory related skills, I've noticed the following learning curve with myself:

- First day (put in min. 3 hours): Sh$t dont work. You look back and forth between real keyboard and g13 just to try to remember what you bound to what and what you actually want to do. Nearing the point of frustration STOP playing. Sleep on it (literaly).

- Second day (3 hours as well, best to actually do this on cansecutive days): Some form of rememberance kicks in. You instinctively do half of the stuff right and have no f'ing clue what you did with the other half. Nearing the point of frustration STOP playing. Sleep on it (literaly).

- Third day (3 hrs, still conscutively if possible): 3/4 work, 1/4 is still missing. Get over it, you are nearly there :)

Somewhen between roughly 10 and 15 hrs of use you actually don't think about it anymore, you are there.

The "sleeping on it" part is quite important, at least with me, because I've noticed that the stuff you dont get in the last half hour (the stuff that is PISSING you off, hence the "stop" above) will settle over night and the next day that which was frustrating you just works, and you can go on to the next hurdle.

1) Bind wasd to thumbstick (see rant above, plus "2)")

2) Don't think of the G13 as a replacement for the left half of your keyboard, just think of it as "bunch of easy to reach keys with no relation to anything".
That way you dont try to recreate that half of the keyboard and predictably fail miserably because the layout and the numer of keys are different (tried that and nearly broke my brain the first weekend I got my g13).

Just put your hand on the board, see which row your fingers rest on most comfortably and pick thar row as your "main".
For me this is the second from the top, which for GW2 translates to a layout something similar to this (some keys left out to avoid futher confusion, "-" means "empty", "c" is "weapon swap", "v" is "dodge")

- -   7   8   9   0   -
v  1   2   3   4   5   6
   F1  F2  F3  F4  c

-   -   -

Switching first and third row would make no actual difference this is purely a matter of getting used to it - please don't ask me why my brain seems to think that "F-Keys are below the number keys" is the better solution, I try to avaid that conversation at any cost ;)

Allright, this is what I get when I can't stop myself after "Go thumbstick, its a bettter experience in the long run.", hope this helps someone.

Edited by pyromop, 23 August 2012 - 10:42 AM.

#19 pyromop

pyromop

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Riverside

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

View PostY A J U U, on 18 August 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

I'm interested in the modded thumb stick, can you post a picture?

No picture atm, but I did this just two days ago - with great success I might add, really made the thing a lot better.

Take "any" logitech gamecontroller apart and just swap out the thumbstick, I ripped apart a Logtech Rumblepad Pro 2 (I think? No "Pro"?) to try this, but any logitech device seems to use the exact same base for the thumbsticks (the part that disappears inside the g13 housing, including the mounting hole inside the stick itself). You might have to cut down the dome of the base a bit as its a bit taller tahtn the original one (see link below), but since I in the end didn't use it I cant say if its necessary.

Or use an Xbox controller (which I ended up doing, a wireless 360 one, because I vastly prefer the surface/shape of the xbox thumbstick to the logitech gamepad ones) which is nearly a perfect replacement.

In both cases you will have to use tools though.
The stick part of the thumbstick (logitech rumblepad & xbox ctrl) is about 3 times the diameter of the original g13 one, so the range of motion is being so much restricted that diagonal movement is not possible because the stick can not be pushed far enough to register w and d for example at the same time.

So I took my trusty dremel and shaved of the about 2/3 of the diameter of the shaft on the xbox stick (those seem to be solid so there is no stability issue) so it has about the same dimensions as the original g13 one.

On the xbox stick you'll also have to use a 1mm drill to drill a tunnel through the shaft to be able to place the stick on the recepticle on the g13 (the logitech ones have that tunnel by default).

Taking the g13 apart is a matter of removing 6 screws and pulling the top cover off, starting at the display.

Sounds a lot more complicated than it is, honestly.

The "cheaper" option is in fact to superglue the top of any thumbstick you like the shape of onto the existing g13 one. I honestly just did this the more complicated way because a friend of mine has his birthday coming up and as a present I wanted to give him a propperly modded g13, so I modded mine first to know what I am doing. If it was just for me I most probably would have just used superglue ;)

Here is a link to some people having done the same. Just ignore the personal flamewar that is goning on there, the pictures are why you go there, the rest is in my post as well ;)

http://www.xim3.com/...?topic=1926.315

Cheers

Uhm, please excuse any dumb sounding expresions, english is not my native language ;)

Edited by pyromop, 23 August 2012 - 02:03 PM.

#20 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

Really good stuff pyromop, when i redo the main post, ill make sure to direct people down to your posts for more info on the learning curve and such. Nice mod as well. I've become used to the current stick but I'm not going to lie it was hard to use at the start....

With this game specifically there is also the AoE thing where you have to point them with your mouse, so that eliminates some of the old styles like WASD + Numpad.....i think this joystick is the best way once you get used to it.....still working on the update. Should be up by Monday.

#21 KaiUno

KaiUno

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:07 AM

Wow, thanks for this YAJUU! I'll be using your first loadout, methings. Though I'll keep my jumping on the G700.

#22 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

View PostKaiUno, on 25 August 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

Wow, thanks for this YAJUU! I'll be using your first loadout, methings. Though I'll keep my jumping on the G700.

Yeah since your thumb on your left hand is used to move...the jump was oddly placed on the G15 button but it did become normal after a while. Mouse jump is for sure a good option too.

Edited by Y A J U U, 25 August 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#23 AntiousMax

AntiousMax

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

I can't seem to get my G13 to work at all.  I've even imported the XML file. However, I could not get the G13 to work before loading the profile but I hoped it would solve the problem.   My G13 worked perfectly on WoW, SWTOR, FFXIV and Terra.  I'm not sure how to proceed.  Any suggestions would be great.

I've already done all the basic stuff; update sowftware, make sure the profile is loaded and locked, etc.

Attached Files

#24 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:36 AM

View PostAntiousMax, on 25 August 2012 - 06:53 PM, said:

I can't seem to get my G13 to work at all.  I've even imported the XML file. However, I could not get the G13 to work before loading the profile but I hoped it would solve the problem.   My G13 worked perfectly on WoW, SWTOR, FFXIV and Terra.  I'm not sure how to proceed.  Any suggestions would be great.

I've already done all the basic stuff; update sowftware, make sure the profile is loaded and locked, etc.

Did you try taking the commands and using them to create your own profile, i have no idea why the G13 wouldn't register with guild wars 2. If you havent done the obvious stuff like restarted the program and restarting your computer I would contact Logitech and GW2 support if that problem continues. They're usually quick about getting back...hope your problem is fixed soon.

Edited by Y A J U U, 27 August 2012 - 06:40 AM.

#25 Knuckledust13

Knuckledust13

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 470 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

I have got a G13 and G600 and I think I reached the perfect loadout for GW2. Only if I could play with the joystick... well given I cannot play at all because of verification issues.... hahaha

#26 Maconi

Maconi

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

I have a G13 with a modded joystick. It's SO much better than the stock joystick.

However, I wish the "joystick" feature would work in GW2. I just like the way it feels better than binding WASD. :(

#27 Y A J U U

Y A J U U

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

View PostMaconi, on 02 September 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

I have a G13 with a modded joystick. It's SO much better than the stock joystick.

However, I wish the "joystick" feature would work in GW2. I just like the way it feels better than binding WASD. :(

It does work....that's what M1 profile is.... Joystick movement. If you mean it working by default as movement then yeah your outta luck...lol that's what the whole G13 is about though... binding keys...

#28 Alpharunt

Alpharunt

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

When I try to import your file it looks for a gaming profile {.lgp}.
How do you make it accept the XML file.
I changed the drop-down to all files and clicked open but it doesn't seem to have worked.

#29 Alpharunt

Alpharunt

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

View PostAlpharunt, on 25 September 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

When I try to import your file it looks for a gaming profile {.lgp}.
How do you make it accept the XML file.
I changed the drop-down to all files and clicked open but it doesn't seem to have worked.
Never mind. Updating the software allows it to accept .xml files

#30 MonsterZero

MonsterZero

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

Thanks for this!

So I have a quick question.  Just bought the G13, and I was trying to map some of the M2 keys to either slash commands or things to type in chat

I tried creating a quick macro which presses the enter key, then types something like "Thanks!", then ends by pressing the enter key, but for some reason, GW2 never sees the first enter key, and the game just does all the commands for "T", "H" (opens hero menu), A (moves left), etc.

Any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users