#1 Primalpat

Primalpat

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DA]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

I am putting together a list of bugs that the engineer had during this last beta weekend.  I have video examples for some of them as well.

So far I've noticed:
  • Medkit packs drop beneath the terrain in some places, making them impossible to pick up
  • The mine gadget's knockback always knocks them away from you (even if the enemy is between you and your mine).
  • Turrets seem to shoot at nothing sometimes.
Contributions from other posters:
  • Magnetic shield does not knockback when released
  • Toss Elixir B has an incorrect tooltip (AND instead of OR)
  • Elixir gun has "Elixir" tag but is not affected by "elixir" traits
If you guys can help me out with more bugs and videos (if you have them) of the bugs let me know!

Edited by Primalpat, 23 July 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#2 Hot Kso

Hot Kso

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

I think I noticed a bug with toss elixir B, it is supposed to be like this:
               Toss Elixir B, gaining [sic]fury, might, retaliation AND swiftness to allies in the area.
However, in the actual game, it acted more like OR instead of AND......either the tooltip or the action of the skill was bugged

http://wiki.guildwar...i/Toss_Elixir_B

#3 Coren

Coren

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2395 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[DRK]

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

Turrets aren't affected by stats and boosts from fewels.
Magnetic Shield (shield skill) doesn't do the knockback when skill is used again, it just fizzles out.
Grenades from the grenade kit throw 2 grenades, even though the text says only one is thrown.

View PostHot Kso, on 23 July 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

I think I noticed a bug with toss elixir B, it is supposed to be like this:
   Toss Elixir B, gaining [sic]fury, might, retaliation AND swiftness to allies in the area.
However, in the actual game, it acted more like OR instead of AND......either the tooltip or the action of the skill was bugged

http://wiki.guildwar...i/Toss_Elixir_B

Yeah I submitted a bug report about that in game too.

Edited by Coren, 23 July 2012 - 05:03 PM.

#4 shroudb

shroudb

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

elixir gun skills 4, 5 and TB skill have the elixir tag on them but are not affected by Elixir affecting traits. Either a bug or a faulty tooltip (also posted on official forums)

grenade kit states that it throws 2, so that is not a bug (even the developer has stated that this is intended in his interview)

#5 WikiWeasel

WikiWeasel

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

using the mine toolbelt ability bugs at most of the time if your moving at same time. and it goes cooldown.

#6 Ktuhlu

Ktuhlu

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

1. If you are running and then dodge, then immediately switch to the medkit, your character stops moving and actually teleports backward slightly.

2. The Flamethrower misses its target most of the time when strafing.

#7 blakdoxa

blakdoxa

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1069 posts
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:43 AM

That shield bug was annoying but was able to work around it for this beta.

#8 NoSkillz101

NoSkillz101

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

Taking the improved barrel traits seems to change some of the tooltips to the way they were in BWE2, such as blunderbuss and blowtorch for the rifle and pistol respectively.

The incendiary rounds tooltip suggests that the buff lasts for 60 seconds, when activated and scrolled over it did not represent 60.  I did not think to test whether this changed with having points in ingenuity or if it was just bugged in general.  

The Cleansing Formula Trait seems to suggest multiple conditions are removed, when I have only noticed 1 being removed at a time.

Tooltip for Super Elixir does not say that it creates a field, when it seems to create a light field for its duration on the ground.

#9 Matsumori

Matsumori

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:31 AM

I also notice that sometimes if you switched to a kit that has a backpack (flamethrower, grenade, etc) the backpack would not be visible.

Also, the throw wrench ability would sometimes not return for me but it was rare.

if I remember anything else I will post it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugs, issues, reporting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users