16 replies to this topic

#1 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

Hello everyone.

I have a bunch of footage from this past weekend's beta event and I've been putting them up on my YouTube channel.  I wanted to make a thread to organize them in one place and I'll keep this updated as I make more.

If you like my videos, please like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel.  I appreciate the support.  Thank you.

Richie

The Video:

*New* Charr Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female):This is a preview of all three tiers of charr cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

Asura Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female):This is a preview of all three tiers of asura cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

Sylvari Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female):This is a preview of all three tiers of sylvari cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

Spending Glory Walkthrough:  Brief video covering the basics of spending glory and illustrating an example of what kind of items you can receive from the reward chests.

Human Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female): This is a preview of all three tiers of human cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

Norn Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female):  This is a preview of all three tiers of norn cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

Complete Vista Guide for the Grove:  This video shows how to find all of the easy vistas in the sylvari starting area of The Grove.

Morgan's Leap Jumping Puzzle:  This video is a walkthrough of what to do (and what not to do) when attempting this jumping puzzle located in the Caledon Forest.

Keg Brawl Tutorial:  This video features all of the mechanics and some game footage of this extremely fun mini-game.  I also wrote an article for Gamebreaker.tv about Keg Brawl as well.

Female Asura Character Creation:  The title of this video is self-explanatory.  :P

Male Asura Character Creation:  Read the description of the video above, bookah!

Rata Sum Vistas:  This video describes what vistas are and shows you how to reach two of the vistas in the asura capital of Rata Sum.

The Grove City Tour:  This is a silent tour of the sylvari capital city created for an article on Massively.com.

Rata Sum City Tour: This is a silent tour of the asura capital city created for an article on Massively.com.

Edited by Bog Otter, 18 August 2012 - 04:22 PM.

#2 Arkham Creed

Arkham Creed

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2249 posts
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Guild Tag:[Yarr]
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

Ah, wonderful. Thanks for this.

#3 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

I updated the original post with my newest BWE video:

Morgan's Leap Jumping Puzzle:  This video is a walkthrough of what to do (and what not to do) when attempting this jumping puzzle located in the Caledon Forest.

If you enjoy my videos, please subscribe and share them with your friends.  Thank you.

#4 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

The original post is updated with my latest video:  Complete Vista Guide for the Grove: This video shows how to find all of the easy vistas in the sylvari starting area of The Grove.

#5 addis

addis

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

awesome

Edited by addis, 05 August 2012 - 09:29 AM.

#6 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

Next video is up and posted to the original post:

Norn Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female):  This is a preview of all three tiers of norn cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

#7 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

New video up and posted to the original post:

*New*   Human Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female): This is a preview of all three tiers of human cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

#8 Deathblow123

Deathblow123

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

Bog, i have some footage on my channel aswell if you want to check it out. Im uploading sPVP everyday!
http://www.youtube.c...wX?feature=mhee

#9 Moeror

Moeror

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

lol bog otter?

#10 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

My newest creation (it's ALIVE) has now been listed on the original post:

*New* Spending Glory Walkthrough:  Brief video covering the basics of spending glory and illustrating an example of what kind of items you can receive from the reward chests.

#11 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

Do you like wearing cabbage?  Then this video is for you.  Original post is updated:

*New* Sylvari Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female):This is a preview of all three tiers of sylvari cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

#12 Gumboots

Gumboots

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Aph]

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:56 AM

Definitely one of my favourite GW2 related channels, you have a very likeable personality!

#13 Green

Green

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

Your rock bro, srsly, keep up the great contributions to the community, you internet super star! :)

#14 Arden

Arden

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PPP]

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

Have been (rather embarrassingly) agonizing over profession selection for my Sylvari based on armour (final choices: female mes, male thief) - this has put my mind at ease. Thanks Richie - clear delivery with a really friendly manner.

#15 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

Wow!  Thanks for all the great comments guys and gals.  I really appreciate the feedback.  It helps fuel me to keep going.

And with that here's another video:

*New* Asura Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female):This is a preview of all three tiers of asura cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

Edited by Bog Otter, 17 August 2012 - 01:47 PM.

#16 Rhaciel

Rhaciel

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Keep up the good work! Very helpful videos!

#17 Bog Otter

Bog Otter

Tyria Talk

• Community Contributors
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Thanks!

Got the final cultural armor preview here.  Original post has been updated:

*New* Charr Cultural Armor Preview (Male and Female):This is a preview of all three tiers of charr cultural armor sets for both male and female characters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users