• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Will I be able to run on max settings? Or close?

Performance System 550TI i5 3570k GeForce gaming Intel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wraveuk

wraveuk

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

I don't really know much about specifications and only have a general knowledge of Gaming PCs, so if there's someone that could help me. Would be much appreciated.

I'm really looking forward to the release and I'm trying to prepare myself best as possible and have the best gaming experience. I don't want to make upgrades to my system half way through levelling my character.

I've recently ordered this PC:

Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz
Asus P8Z77-V LX}
8GB (2x4GB) Corsair 2133mhz Vengeance RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550Ti 1GB (which i'm thinking about overclocking to 1000MHz. I've heard my motherboard comes with 'GPU boost' an easier feature for newbies like me to overclock.)
LG 24" E2442T-BN LED Monitor
1TB S-ATAIII 6.0GB/S HDD
and 600w Xigmatek PSU.

If I need to invest in a better GPU. I do have some spare cash. But if this does the job (how it came), I won't bother.

What do you think? And if you do recommend me upgrading, what should I be looking at?

Thankyou

#2 PoofPoof

PoofPoof

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

You should be able to run close to, if not at Max settings.

I currently run:

Intel Core i5 2500l 3.3GHz
Asus P8P67 LE
4GB Corsair Vengence RAM
ASUS Radeon 6850 1GB GDDR5 VRAM
Acer 23'' LED Monitor
500GB HDD @ 7200 RPM
and 750W Corsair PSU

I run at max minus reflections. If I turned those off I got ~40-60 FPS and I have a feeling that it was no where near done with optimization. They aren't correctly utilizing the GPU, which is what's gonna help out the most.

#3 Kendil

Kendil

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

Your gpu will have a bit of a strugge maxing the game while maintaning a solid fps. But try out how it works at release and if you're unhappy with the performance consider a gpu upgrade. I'm a bit sceptical to your psu, it's worth some investigation to see how reliable it is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Performance, System, 550TI, i5, 3570k, GeForce, gaming, Intel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users