• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Karnoshan

Karnoshan

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:31 AM

Right I will state this first before someone jumps down my throat, yes I am aware there is the GW2RP community and in no way is this to try and teal people from it.

Now then, I came to post this because I'm one of the staff for a rp community for different games known as The Silverage RP community and I would like to get our (at the moment) small community to expand and indulge in new games (as our 'community' started off from a Minecraft rp server but ended up evolving to incorporate any and all roleplayers)

So other than some of the other great roleplay communities I invite you all to come join ours as well, so we can discuss, plan, and have lots of great roleplay experiences in regarding to Guild Wars 2 (and not just GW2 but rp for all different games as well)

Through this community we as GW2 rpers, heck rpers in general can meet others and perhaps enhance your rp experiences.

thanks - Karnoshan
(p.s if you do join, keep in mind we only recently started to branch out so be patient as we might not have large amounts of GW2 rpers at first ...that is hopefully until more join :P )

Link
http://silvergaming.enjin.com/

#2 Greensuitjacket

Greensuitjacket

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

First off, welcome to GW2 Guru.

Second, I am legitimately interested in something. How do you RP in Minecraft?
Not trolling, really want to know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rp, roleplay, community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users