• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Assassin/Bandit Profession (Speculation)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dmon

Dmon

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:02 AM

Well, As i searched among places and re-watched Anet's Concept Art videos; I was watching one of them them i noticed an assassin/bandit type character.
It has Scholar-Adventure type armor. I say bandit as another option because of the bandanna mask. This is unlike what I've seen in Guild Wars Factions where it is a small mask (discuss if you have seen a long mask like in the picture).

Check it out:
Posted Image

Is this Old or New news? To me, New. For you guys, you may have already noticed this. So, Discuss Away!

#2 mysticforce

mysticforce

Banned

• Banned
  • 1324 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:05 AM

This going to get merged and lost in the big profession post.

But yeah.

IMO though, Ass and Ranger are getting merged

#3 Eragon Zarroc

Eragon Zarroc

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 4198 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:08 AM

this is old news.  it is clearly an assassin with the daggers and knives placed on the body.  but, like the warrior, the assassin in gw2 could have access to the bow with skills completely unique from a ranger profession.  we will see.  i doubt that they would completely merge the assassin and ranger into one completely new profession (bandit?) though if that is what you are suggesting :p  even if the mask looks like a ranger mask :p

#4 Lurker

Lurker

+3 Carapace

• Site Contributors
  • 1473 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:08 AM

No need to merge such a small number of posts.

http://www.guildwars...ions-t3479.html

This is the thread for profession speculation.  Please consolidate discussion there.
We have now sunk to a depth where the restatement of the obvious is the duty of intelligent men.