2 replies to this topic

#1 Tato

Tato

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

Hey all!

I am looking for a source of information a lot like Top's channel/blog (http://topvp.wordpress.com/) But strictly looking for elementalist only? I haven't had a chance to play a ton of BW's but I am looking for something very similar to what Top does, a place of all info on ele, condensed and easy to understand, taking the time in his videos to explain what all he is doing, giving guides on different weapon sets, and different builds. Overall it's great, but i was wondering of what others you guys knew of, that were a long those lines?

I need someone to follow well into launch and beyond as a guide on how i should be playing my ele for both sPvp/WvW/PvE. For example in WoW i learned a ton of course from the oldies videos (Vurtne, NoOne)

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

#2 Vrynix

Vrynix

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

Unfortunately I don't think there's anything on the level Topvp is putting out at the moment. The only place I'm keeping an eye on is http://guildwars2elementalist.com/ because they seem to want to at least aggregate worthwhile material and seem to be wanting to grow into more than that.
The majority of the videos starring Elementalists don't seem to be commentated or don't focus on sPvP material.

Although it's a bit more work I can recommend looking for commentated sPvP matches out there. A number of those guys like guildsource have good commentary and since it's footage from a player's viewpunt it can be quite educative and there's some good looking matches around. Guys like him also post links to builds etc. where those are available. But aside from that I'm afraid I can't help you at this moment.

Edited by Vrynix, 31 July 2012 - 10:57 PM.

#3 Anlyon Spellrage

Anlyon Spellrage

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1322 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:44 AM

Was considering setting up my own commentated channel.

Just didnt know if there was much interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users