Cobra_Shoe

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AW]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hello,

Hopefully this is the right place to post this Kind of topic.

I was looking around and wondering if there is a dedicated website or a place that Guilds and Communities planning on playing on the Fort Aspenwood Server when GW2 is out can gather and talk with each other before the game is released?.

Acting as a place to meet different guilds and grow the community before the game is out/ after the game is out (may be useful for WvWvW co-ordanation too). Also acting as a port of call for new players intrested in joining the Fort Aspenwood server community.

I know its still early days and many guilds/communities are undecided yet and still jumping from server to server.

These 2 links show currently who is planning to play on the Fort Aspenwood Server:

gw2guilds.org: http://www.gw2guilds.org/guilds/us/fort-aspenwood

World choice Topic: http://www.guildwars...nd-communities/

So if anyone already knows if there is already a place for Fort Aspenwood Server communities to meet up I would be greatful if they let me know .

If not and your intrested in getting the ball rolling on developing a community and meeting and greeting between different guilds then let me know here and we can discuss what to do next.

#2 Kormir

Kormir

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

edit: delete this post please

Edited by Kormir, 01 August 2012 - 10:16 AM.

#3 Phoenix_Down89

Phoenix_Down89

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DA]
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

Seems like we are getting a nice selection of guilds coming to FA, I do think this is a good idea though getting everyone together.

#4 Cobra_Shoe

Cobra_Shoe

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AW]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

Yet again I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I have now created a group to encourage this community building idea. If anyone is interested on building a community on the Fort Aspenwood Server please message me and we can talk about the idea further.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fort Aspenwood, Servers, Community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users