Buffs in green, nerfs in red, laterals in black.
- Toolbelt skills for racials! (http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/46383-engineer-tool-belt-racial-skills/page__view__findpost__p__1668795)
- Full list- http://wiki.guildwar.../wiki/Tool_belt
- Toolbelt skills for turrets now (changed from deploying the turret)
- Healing turret: Healing Mist- 60s cooldown, 3s regen and water field.
- Flame turret: Flame On- 40s cooldown, 2s burn and DD.
- Rocket Turret: Rocket- 60s cooldown, DD, 1200 range.
- Thumper Turret: Shockwave- 90s cooldown, DD AoE, blast finisher.
- Net Turret: Net Attack- 30s cooldown, 4s immobilize.
- Rifle Turret: Rifle Turret- 20s cooldown, DD projectile (20%). (does less damage than rifle auto attack...)
- Healing Turret now applies regen twice per 7 secs (changed from once)
- Poison Grenade now has a cooldown of 25 seconds (changed from 15)
- Freeze Grenade now applies 2 seconds of chill (changed from 3)
- Elixir X now affected by elixir traits
- Story elements of the engineer's crippling aquaphobia beautifully woven into engineer's underwater gameplay
- Something good happened to Rifle Jump... either damage or animation?
- Medkit drops no longer drop through the ground
- Elite Supplies now adds "Elixir X lasts longer, Mortar has increased range."
- Speedy gadgets now reduces cooldowns by 20% (changed from 30%)
- Power wrench has an added effect of reducing toolkit cooldowns by 20%
- Armor mods now 3s retaliation on a 30s cooldown, when you are critically hit (changed from "Gain +50 Toughness and 33% chance to cause Retaliation for 3 seconds on critical hit")
- Powershoes now tier 2 (changed from tier 1)
- Energized Armor now tier 1 (changed from tier 2)
Edited by Dibrom, 03 August 2012 - 04:15 PM.