• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Thoman

Thoman

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:39 PM

This is a chart showing all minions (except Jagged Horrors) damage output. MM means he is using traits, making the minions better.
Posted Image

The full article and things to know about the test can be found here: http://www.guildwars...th-you-pet-job/

#2 Mitsutaru

Mitsutaru

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

Since it is connected I have important question.

How hard was yor Putrid Explosion hit? I mean, if you remeber damage, write how much Power your build had. Also if PE was hitting Critic, how much dmg than? Also write your stats if you remember (Power and crit dmg when dmg was critic is what interests me).

Just doing some research :)

#3 SupahSpankeh

SupahSpankeh

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

This is a fascinating insight into MM specs - especially the Training of the Master trait.

#4 Jesse

Jesse

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Fury]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

This is a nice chart, thanks alot ! Last BWE and the stress test I didn't had much time to play. Does anyone remember stuff about the Minnion AI regarding if they would actually follow your target, the speed that they participate in battle after you etc. Because it looked quite bad in BWE2.

Thanks in advance

#5 Marooned

Marooned

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

great job, nice info there. Im all in for minions. MM Bone Minions should get a damage buff on the special for sure, hope its just bugged right now.

kind of offtopic, but the Wurm being melee pisses me off, should just be ranged and call it a monster turret to get anywhere pratical. but I love the teleport, even though its bugged too.

#6 addis

addis

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

View PostSupahSpankeh, on 08 August 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

This is a fascinating insight into MM specs - especially the Training of the Master trait.

i agree

#7 strhsxx

strhsxx

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

where is call wurm?,,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Minion, Necromancer, Chart, Best, DPS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users