• Curse Sites
Help

Official Lion's Arch Radio Guild Openly Recruiting for launch. [150+ and counting]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lions Arch Radio

Lions Arch Radio

Lion's Arch Radio

• Community Contributors
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

Howdy Tyrians! Some of you may have had the chance to enjoy and get involved in the production of the podcast "Lion's Arch Radio", a show that enjoyed extremely wide success on iTunes and in the Guild Wars 2 community. As many of you know, one of the many goals of the show was to provide the community with a guild that would be managed by the creators of LA Radio, and would allow all passionate members of the Guild Wars family to join together in their day to day travels. So far, we stand at over 150 players who have decided to call this guild home. Our community is incredible, and we have enjoyed the last few months extensively, getting to know each other out of game as we draw closer and closer to our start in the world of Tyria. We have an extremely relaxed guild structure. We are designed for mature players of all ages who want to make progress, delve deeply into everything the game has to offer, while at the same time building and enjoying a super strong community. We believe that a core community that works together is the key to success. We have players from all walks of life, all time zones, and all forms of MMO experience. Many of us are veteran players from existing MMO's, and come into this guild with years of guild management experience. I posted our guild trailer for you to watch below (note that the website link at the end of the video is incorrect.) This trailer was intended for the most part to explain to listeners why we chose the guild name that we did, and offer an explanation as to why we are who we are, and why we are so focused on the synergy between success and community.

If you are interested in joining us, we welcome you to register on our forums at www.blueisle.proboards.com Please note that we will be rolling our guild out on the "Jade Quarry" server. I speak for the entire guild when I say that we would absolutely love to meet you. We have a vent server, a solid plan for launch, and far more than a handful of exceptional members. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this. Hopefully we'll see you in-game. If you have any questions at all before making a commitment to join us, feel free to email me at [email protected], or feel free to comment below. Thanks a ton folks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users