#1 Secticide

Secticide

Fahrar Cub

• Community Contributors
  • 17 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Lore]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Since the new articles on the blog are mainly news, I thought I would simply post a listing of some of the posts as a general overview of what the blog has to offer. Guild Wars Lore is a blog focus on the lore of both the games. At the moment it's fairly small and it's mainly covering parts of the lore in the first game, but when Guild Wars 2 is released; there will be a great deal of lore and story articles being posted.

The blog was originally created to get a personal story across from Guild Wars as a franchise. The idea was to recall the story of Guild Wars from the eyes of a character I created, currently on the blog there is a backstory along with the starting of the game. More posts are in the works and more will be coming on a timely basis.

Have a look at Guild Wars Lore, like on Facebook, +1 on Google+ and enjoy!

Posted Image
A Solution to the Heart Event Problem
Through playing the beta events and listening to the feedback (especially through a recent video posted by WoodenPotatoes) it had come t...
Posted Image
Lore: Tyria's History
The old gods had decided it was time. Almost three thousand years before our hero was born, they opened the rift; a magical gate allowin...
Posted Image
New Mini-Series
I thought, since this is a "Guild Wars Lore" blog about the lore of Guild Wars; that I would start up a new mini series. This series will...
Posted Image
A Kingdom in Despair: Fort Ranik
The ground beneath my feet began to rumble, quietly at first, so quite that you wondered whether you heard it at all. It gathered vo...
Posted Image
Andru Rhaelis
I am Andru Rhaelis, son of Kaileb Rhaelis of Ascalon. I was born in Rin, the capital city of Ascalon but moved to Ascalon City as I grew...
Posted Image
A Kingdom in Despair: The Searing
"The last day dawns on the Kingdom of Ascalon. It arrives with no fanfare, no tolling of alarms. Those who will remember, will speak fo...
Posted Image
The Plan for this Blog
Since ArenaNet announced that they were developing a sequel to the Guild Wars franchise; I have been excited to find out what they might...

I thank anyone and everyone for having a look and taking a read,
Secticide

#2 Secticide

Secticide

Fahrar Cub

• Community Contributors
  • 17 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Lore]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

If you haven't been checking out the countdown; it isn't too late to read back down my top ten Guild Wars 2 game features which will make it such a great game. There's (of course) only three more days until the game is released (at least for us pre-purchasers) and for each day starting at ten days I have posted a fairly short blog post on each of the top ten Guild Wars 2 features. There are still a few more to go before release, come over to Guild Wars Lore and check them out!

Here is the link again: Guild Wars Lore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users