• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 PartyBoy

PartyBoy

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

hello  i am still deciding if i want to be human or sylvari for profession thief. but as always i create a new character i have problems with the dye system which are the perfect combinations for creating...
and another thing .. what you guys think its bettter to have sylvari for thief or human? i mean they glow in dark xD

#2 Sonoris

Sonoris

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Guild Tag:[VS]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

This isn't the best forum for this...

4. Questions only! No opinions.

If there isn't a question in your thread, it will be closed or deleted. We need a question before we can give an answer. Do not ask for opinions, or propose new ideas; there are more appropriate forums for this. If you have an opinion about a particular topic, searchfor it in other forums, or create a new thread if you couldn't find the topic you are interested in.

But, the colors are totally up to you. I stay with colors that make sense (mostly browns for leather/medium armor).
I'm making a human thief because... I just want to. For some reason the sylvari don't seem like thieves to me, though I think Caithe is technically one. All of this is up to you though.

#3 Targanwolf

Targanwolf

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

Considering the racial skills of each race may help make the decision.

#4 Kamatsu

Kamatsu

G'day Mate

• Moderators
  • 1469 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

As Q&A is not the place to ask opinion's, I'm going to be closing this thread. However, do note that the dye color's you select during character creation are not fixed - you can change your color combinations at anytime to use any dye color you have unlocked on that character. Also, if you want to discuss racial options for Thief, the best place for this would be in our Thief forums.

Thread closed.

Have a moderation related issue? Send me a PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: colour, sylvari, human, dye, combination, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users