#1 MysticAngelic

MysticAngelic

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SE]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

I didn't understand how to link my GW1 account when I was registering my GW2 account.

Now I'd like to know when and how can I link my GW1 account to my existing GW2 account in account management? I'd very much like to carry my GWAMM and CoTG achivements forward to my GW2.

Edited by MysticAngelic, 12 August 2012 - 01:46 AM.

#2 Healix

Healix

Seraph Guardian

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1062 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

When: "Prior to release."
How: http://account.guildwars2.com.

They havn't given any more information on it. The last time they mentioned it was on their forums, where they stated it would be done under the account management, or at least that was their assumption based on what they heard the devs talking about.

#3 Xiondar

Xiondar

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 456 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LL]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

I do wish they would go in more detail about the HoM... it's two weeks from release and we have little to no info on it outside of the basic information. I want to know if I can invite people in there, what will it look like, will you travel there from anywhere or will it be at a particular location?

I sure hope the reason for this lack of info is because it is going to be amazing lol.

#4 Healix

Healix

Seraph Guardian

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1062 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:46 AM

They said they would give that information closer to release. I'm guessing they're waiting for the week before launch.

The only information known about the HoM, which is unofficial and mined is that there is a location on the map called the ruins of the hall of monuments and it is accessed by using an item to teleport you there. Officially, they said the HoM was accessed in your personal instance, but that was said a long time ago. For getting the rewards, they've said it would be from a NPC vendor.

If I were to guess its current state, either:

1) They couldn't get it done in time, so they just added the vendor to the personal instance.
2) The teleport stone is in, which is obtained during the personal story or in the personal instance or it's simply a UI function like the enter PvP button. The HoM map would then look like the HoM in GW1, but destroyed, with that little NPC in there (probably an ancestor or ghost of the guy in GW1 that offers to show you your account history) standing in the middle offering you items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users