Back to the drawing board mate... After lots of many good suggestions the point of what you (we) are aiming for has gone a bit lost. So more questions and clarifications on this post of mine now. Removing the Fire's Embrace in fire you lost most of your auras making 2 of your major traits pretty useless. Did you realize you only have one aura (Frost Aura) on 40sec recharge now? (Not counting blast combos.) Therefore you won't have that much benefit from the Zephyr's Boon/Elemental Shielding now. If you had that fire talent you'd have an aura every time you activate one of your 4 signets and Frost aura, ie. quite high uptime of auras and the 3 associated boons. Of course you didn't say you wanted an aura build, you said a condition and movement one...
Now I've got to ask if you actually want to
1) go back to focus on bleeds (& burn?) and forget the aura traits?
2) focus on signets but not auras (30earth+20arcane as the base, change lots)?
3) use auras and signets (move 10 from arcane to fire)?
4) something else?
You seem to like swiftness, so if you decide to go for something else than auras, the choises for speed boosts are:
* trait Elemental attunement (10arcane): swiftness when attuning TO air -> although the more points you put in arcane the more often you can swap and gain it
* swiftness from Glyph of Elemental Harmony cast when IN air attunement (20sec recharge, but it's also heal)
* swiftness from lesser Air Elemental ie. cast Glyph of Lesser Elementals IN air attunement (45sec recharge)
* swiftness from Updraft (offhand dagger air skill, 40sec recharge)
* trait Inscription (20air): swiftness when casting any glyph IN air attunement
* trait One with Air (10air): You move 5% faster every 10 seconds you are attuned to air. Maximum of 25% bonus movement speed. (doesn't go with condition build of course)
* trait Zephyr's Speed (5air): Move 10% faster while attuned to air.
* passive Signet of Air: 10% movement increase when signet is available (or always with WiS trait).
* Superior Rune of the Air, Pack, Speed or Centaur
i'm concerned about giving up the precision since I don't have much precision anywhere else. I don't want to be the nub that can't land anything ><
Above you sound like you were thinking of hit rating of some sort, or am I mistaken? However, precision = crit chance in GW2.
Edited by Cinnamonfox, 14 August 2012 - 09:15 PM.