1. All mounts have 4 legs.
2. All mounts can take only 1 rider.
3. All characters mounted can use at least 1 main hand, 1 handed weapon.
1. Movement speed increased +25% (Basic), +50% (Deluxe)
2. Players take damage when player/mount struck, but players get +10% (Basic), +25% (Deluxe) bonus to toughness.
3. Players have their hot bars altered when mounted.
Slot 1, 2, 3 = The slots of their current main hand, 1-h weapon. No 2-h or off handed weapons allowed.
Slot 4 = Front attack. Equal to a warrior mace attack (Damage: 269).
Slot 5 = Rear attack. Equal to a warrior hammer attack (Damage: 370), to targets at rear of mount.
4. When downed. Mount is un summoned, and player goes into normal downed state. When revived, mount must be re summoned.
5. Price of mount in gold. 25 silver (Basic), 1 Gold (Deluxe), an approximate price, will vary.
If the devs want to get creative, they can have the mount have their own characteristic page, where you could add armour (Toughness), harness (Precision), bindings/horseshoes (Movement Speed) and bag slots (Add to your inventory space while the mount is in your possession).
However, the basic outline above would suffice for a mount, that would offer more than just a fancy show pony, to flaunt your ePeen.
Edited by Ripperjack, 13 August 2012 - 06:22 PM.