• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

How do the charr feel about the other races of Tyria?

charr roleplaying story tyria races

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Isfiris

Isfiris

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

Sorry if this question was already discussed elsewhere; I did a search, but couldn’t find anything. (Maybe I’m just blind).

As a soon-to-be charr roleplayer I would like to know: How do the charr feel about the other races? Are there certain prejudices the charr as a people believe? Aside from their relationship with the humans, with whom they obviously hold old grudges, what else is there to know?

I already know that the master of the Black Citadel permits members of all the other races (humans included) to not only enter the city, but even live there – a decision not every charr seems to be comfortable with, at least according to the information in the official wiki.

Any thoughts?

#2 Midnight_Tea

Midnight_Tea

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:59 PM

I believe the charr are allies with their immediate neighbor, the norn. Not just because of their warrior culture mentality but because the norn wind up liking anyone that gives them a good fight.

#3 Baktwerel

Baktwerel

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2154 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MOA]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

Well, they aren't really allies with the Norn but they respect each other. Asura, hmmm... good question, they probably don't like their loud and magic focused attitude... Sylvari... Aside from possibly being annoying with their weird questions I don't think the Charr have much opinion on them. Humans they outright hate though the recent peace treaty could aid that to some extent.

Edited by Baktwerel, 14 August 2012 - 11:02 PM.

#4 Konig Des Todes

Konig Des Todes

Manager of the Void

• Site Contributors
  • 9534 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Lore]

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

Charr feel they're better than everyone. Specifically, they're friends with norn (no alliance, but they enjoy each others' company), they distrust asura (the whole magic thing) but realize they're useful, they mostly disdain humans due to their history and think they're very weak, and sylvari is the most unknown but some have shown distrust because the "walking weeds" are "too nice."

Durmand Priory|Library of Whispers|GuildMag
"...I received a 400-page bible document for the world..." - J.Robert King
I want. I want bad.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charr, roleplaying, story, tyria, races

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users