anyway, out of nostalgic feelings, i thought to a build to maximize my pet damage output
this build aims to maximize my feline pet dmg output as well as his speed and survivability:
- my pet moves 30% faster (more with sick em and swiftness)
- he deals 30% more crit damage
- each time he crits he heals himself for 1500 hp (confirmed)
- he has 2200 precision (thats 85% crit chanches with fury)
- he apply bleeding each time he crits
- my boons are shared with my pet
now about that last point it allows me to do a lot of intresting combos:
- each time i buff myself with a boon that same boon gets copied to my pet
- if i buff both me and my pet the boon on the pet gets doubled
this combo with the following things:
- call of the wild, swiftness and fury up for 30 seconds each 35 seconds + 2 stacks of might
- rampage as one, double stability, fury and swiftness duration, twice as many stacks of might
- mighty roar, 6 stacks of might instead of 3
- sigil of superior battle, 3 stacks of might
I also thought about using shortbow instead of sword/dagger but sword skill #1 is just too good with quickness and with crippling talon i can keep cripple up 1/3 of the time anyway.
crippling talon + winter' s bite + sigil of superior hydromancy should keep my pet on my target most of the time, also taking into account + 63% moving speed under swiftness.
signet of renewal is useful to deal with condition now that i use heal as one over healing spring
Edited by Lachanche, 21 August 2012 - 12:30 AM.