We'll absolutely have a GM team that helps support the game at live, the rest of it is partially incorrect information or just plain wrong. You'll start seeing information about our post-ship plans shortly (as early as today on some press sites) but it'll come from developers specifically.
See you in game on Thursday!
Some stuff from Gamescom that I think hasn't been posted yet:
or for the English translation:
2. In case of account hacking the account may be restored to their prior state before the intrusion.
3. There will be live in-game support (similar to WoW) through tool that we already use to report BUGS, we will be able to contact a GM in real time.
4. The end-game is not 100% completed, there is much work to do, but ANET is not expecting the the end-game to be reachable quickly, they are now focused on the release, if all goes well they will move on to work at 100% in the endgame (DiabloIII nostalgia??).
PS - They are aware of the disaster of Diablo with the end-game and ensured that will not happen to GW2, after the release team will jump all just work in end-game.
5. Are being explored new methods of PvP, GvG is confirmed to return to GW2, but said they could not disclose much more.
6. New merchandise will be launched on 28/08/2012, including Dragon T-Shirts.
Edited by Kattar, 20 August 2012 - 03:23 PM.