6 replies to this topic

#1 MintyRefresh

MintyRefresh

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:30 AM

http://gw2skills.net...UjoGbNuak1MsYmB

Tell me what you think. This is entirely based off of theorycrafting and has not been tested in-game, though I expect to be playing it in the stress test tomorrow. Also know that I have little to no experience playing the Elementalist since I never played it during any of the previous BWE's or stress tests.

#2 Fiery Lily

Fiery Lily

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NOW]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

Link doesnt work for me.

#3 Cesip

Cesip

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

I would use the Might on weapon swap sigil. Seems like you want to stack might as high as you can :P

Seems solid. Im just not sure if that condition removal is enough. But your burst will be more than good.

#4 MintyRefresh

MintyRefresh

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

How would a weapon swap sigil work on an elementalist? Does it proc when you switch attunements? If so, that's really awesome. I would probably switch to might and lifesteal on weapon swap if that were the case.

#5 BlackDevil95

BlackDevil95

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

View PostMintyRefresh, on 21 August 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

How would a weapon swap sigil work on an elementalist? Does it proc when you switch attunements? If so, that's really awesome. I would probably switch to might and lifesteal on weapon swap if that were the case.

It does work with atunement switch yea, however, the cooldown to trigger the might is 9 seconds so you wont get might every time you switch atunements.

#6 Anlyon Spellrage

Anlyon Spellrage

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1322 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

I did find that having two weapon swap sigils didnt work, but it might have been a bug.

#7 Cesip

Cesip

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

View PostBlackDevil95, on 21 August 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

It does work with atunement switch yea, however, the cooldown to trigger the might is 9 seconds so you wont get might every time you switch atunements.

But it is 3 might for 20sec every 9 secs. Thats 6 perma might stacks for free. 210 Power and Condition Damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users