My mental list of people I can potentially help:
- AMIX_GW2: will buy 7000 sweet points if they 'make good' on other titles for 50/50
- SuLor: can get husband to 30/50 (+4 points) via 3 armor points & 1 valor (weapon) point
- neoryudo: can get 35/50 (+4 points), 1 fellowship point, 1 valor point, 2 resilience points
- mataor: can get to 40/50 (+5 points), 4 in valor, 1 in fellowship
- Aeronite: can get 35/50 (+5 points), 4 in valor, 1 in resilience
- grayskull8: can get 35/50 (+5 points), 4 in valor, 1 in resilience
- Aesa: can get 35/50 (+5 points), 4 in valor, 1 in resilience
- Vahrkis: can send some cash for skill cap things your way, as well as some hero armors
- Joandir: can get 48/50 (+3 points), 3 in valor
- Jormag: can get 40/50 (+5 points), 4 valor points, 1 fellowship point
- TheZoobler: can get to 35/50 (+5 points), 1 in resilience, 4 in valor
- Swater96: can get to 30/50 (+4 points), 3 in resilience, 1 valor
- SilentFlare: can get to 30/50 (+3 points), 3 valor
- donf: give monies to this person!~
- Operetta: can get to 35/50 (+5 points), 2 resilience, 3 valor
Galwen: can get to 35/50 (+4 points), 3 valor, 1 resilience Eon Lilu: can get to 35/50 (+2 points), 1 relience, 1 valor Jentari: can get to 40/50 (+2 points), 2 valor Kentaro: can get to 35/50 (+5 points), 3 valor, 2 resilience Zeratulz: can get to 30/50 (+5 poitns), 3 in resilience, 1 in devotion, 1 valor demons_carnage: can get 35/50 (+5 points), all in valor Ishmar: can get to 45/50 (+2 points), 2 in valor zeekaya: can get 35/50 (+5 points), 3 fellowship points, 2 valor points Classy Girl: armor set (+1 Resilience), torment weapons (+2 Valor) Kerseimonou: can get to 35/50 (+5 points), 2 fellowship and 3 armor miniforst: can get 40/50 (+4 points), 4 in valor notunique: can give rest of ectos for Obsidian & 50/50! victor78: can get to 35/50 (+5 points) via weapons & perhaps some armor Imaginos: can get 35/50 (+4 points), 2 in valor, 1 in fellowship, 1 in resilience Beodyn: +1 valor point, materials & crafting cost for a destroyer weapon Aeryxia: have a "rare" minipet to give (+1), some hero armors (+1) & torment weapon (+2) Xpheus: can get 40/50 (+3 points), 3 in valor
If your name is on this list, it is up to you to PM me here and arrange a time to meet in game! Or, just find me in game (IGN: Illfated Fat). Also, it's "first come, first serve." Even if you're on the list, I can't guarantee that supplies will last!
Pre-release is in a couple days, full release in just under a week.
I have a bit of a dilemma. I've already got a couple GWAMMs and a 50/50 HoM, but still have hundreds of armbraces and thousands of ecto. I've been holding on to it for some unknown reason over the years. I haven't really played Guild Wars in a couple years and I'm starting grad school in the fall so I won't have much time for Guild Wars 2 (not like GW1 wealth would benefit me at this point). So... what 2 do?
Couple notes & restrictions:
- You must post your Hall of Monuments link and preferably your IGN
- You must have at least 25 points (if you don't by this point, I'm assuming it didn't matter much to you)
- You must have the intent of playing Guild Wars 2
- Do not PM me on the forums or in game unless I contact you first or you're 'on the list'. No begging, no expectations. Not everyone may get something
- I'm going to fking lynch any scammers and shut this down immediately if I come across one. Don't be a selfish prick.
- Addendum: if you're going to ask for help on consumable titles, please post your progress on them! =)
When you post, I'll check out your HoM and see how many points I can get you reasonably easily (no, I'm likely not going to buy anyone a full Drunkard Title. If it's half done, that's another story).
I can has sum free stuffs?
Yes, you can has sum free stuffs!
Happy Guild Wars 2, everyone. May the legacy continue!
P.S. In case anyone wonders - I'm posting it here instead of GWG because the people on this forum actually show interest in GW2
P.P.S. I had to post this again because my last attempt at giving my stuff away didn't work. I guess I wasn't obvious enough D:
If you would like to whine, criticize, rage, cry, send me pictures of sad kittens, or otherwise comment on just how unfair and unjust this kindness is, please direct those comments into my inbox. This thread is for people who are requesting help with their HoM. The guidelines have been decided and that's that.
Edited by Jenn, 27 August 2012 - 12:11 AM.