Maetel

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LB]
  • Server:Ruins of Surmia

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

Posted Image

Site: http://z13.invisionf...lich/index.php?

Leiblich has been created only recently (in May 2012) by me and it can count on a small group of friends of mine met in Mycenae Server of Atlantica Online.
We've had our recruitment status closed till launch, but we're now accepting any player who wants to have fun with us! We're not focused on only one aspect of the game, so expect us being active around Tyria and in WvWvW almost every day, not disliking going to the Heart of the Mists either.
Although I'll probably actively playing every evening, we don't set any rule about the amount of time you have to play with us every week. We, in fact, accept multi-guilding and prefer you play only whenever you feel to do that.
For this reason this guild can be defined as a Semi-Hardcore PvX one. In order to be competitive we'll make use of TeamSpeak, which will be mandatory everytime we'll go to WvWvW, and also asked for other occasions.
Since we're not from the same country we speak exclusively in English, in general and in guild chat, so you may think twice before asking to join us in case you don't feel to speak it fluently.
Anyway, for every other aspect of the game we leave a lot of freedom, so feel free to use any race and profession you desire because we can play well with any of them.
Guild management is handled by me and our officers, but we'll always listen to any suggestion or concern. We aim to consider ourselves equal to every guildie most of the time, aside the most critical decisions which will occur over time.
If you want to know more please visit our site or contact us in-game. We'd be really happy to have you with us :)

Edited by Maetel, 13 October 2012 - 10:55 AM.

#2 Maetel

Maetel

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

Bump

We're still small in size but really active and searching for new friends to play with. We also have a permanent TeamSpeak server and use it every day. If you're searching for a small guild and a friendly and mature atmosphere don't hesitate and contact us!

#3 Maetel

Maetel

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:27 AM

Bump

We got some new players but we're still small in size. We're trying to help our server that is currently in a desperate situation in WvWvW but we're still not enough, so if you haven't a guild and feel to help RoS like we do contact us!

Edited by Maetel, 17 September 2012 - 09:27 AM.

#4 Maetel

Maetel

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

Bump

We're 20 now and, although we're not so many, we can start organizing WvWvW raids but, being aware about the importance of cooperation with other guilds, we're also searching for an alliance in order to improve our results on the war field.
Since we got our Commander now we can perform better with a squad and TS 3 so, if you also hate zergs, we'll be happy to have whoever shares the same mentality.
See you in Eternal Battlegrounds!

#5 Maetel

Maetel

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

We’re still slowly growing but we’re active in all aspects of the game now, if you’re looking for a friendly guild with lot of people to play with for fun whisper me or Vidokas!

#6 Maetel

Maetel

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

Bump

We're 40 and we're focusing on PvE and dungeons for now, although we still aim to WvW as our primary goal. If you're in RoS and searching for a guild whisper me or Vidokas and see if our guild meets your interests!

#7 Maetel

Maetel

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Bump

Nothing is changed since last post, so if you're still without a guild and currently looking for one don't hesitate and contact us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users