• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Agien

Agien

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:00 AM

Started messing with the updated Skill Calculator on GW2DB that the official site had been advertising and noticed a few things

Shield of Absorption tool tip is coming up as "Detonate the dome to heal allies." Did they get rid of the knock back or is this just a flawed tool tip (does seem a little confused)

SoR seems to have had it's CD bumped up 10 sec

All the meditations seem to be on a much longer CD

And a bunch of other changes

Maybe the skill calc I was using before was just really old and this isn't new but it kind of surprised me when I saw the changes...

#2 baka125

baka125

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

View PostAgien, on 25 August 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

Shield of Absorption tool tip is coming up as "Detonate the dome to heal allies." Did they get rid of the knock back or is this just a flawed tool tip (does seem a little confused)

Its just an additional ability. The knockback is still there, But now you can detonate the shield to provide healing.

#3 Noir1968

Noir1968

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

View Postbaka125, on 25 August 2012 - 06:56 AM, said:

Its just an additional ability. The knockback is still there, But now you can detonate the shield to provide healing.

I am level 10 and I can get the knockback/shield but no heal detonation.  I wonder if you get that part of it at higher levels?

#4 baka125

baka125

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Well, I tried it during the last stress test and it worked. Didn't try it yet today. You have to press 5 again after activating the ability.

#5 thatguy

thatguy

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

View PostNoir1968, on 25 August 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

I am level 10 and I can get the knockback/shield but no heal detonation.  I wonder if you get that part of it at higher levels?

Bear in mind you won't see any heal if you're at full health.  That's tricked me before.

#6 Noir1968

Noir1968

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

View Postthatguy, on 25 August 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

Bear in mind you won't see any heal if you're at full health.  That's tricked me before.

Just tested it....even with low health there is no option to detonate the shield after.  I hit the button multiple times.  At max level pvp it was working for me....but not at level 10 pve.

#7 Adrian_R

Adrian_R

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

Empower is different from some time ago. Back then, it pulsed 1 stack of Might 6 at times over 4 seconds. Now I get 3 stacks every second, so a stack of 12 Might in total. That's a lot of buffing if you're in a dynamic event.

#8 Matsy

Matsy

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3105 posts
  • Guild Tag:[zzZ]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

Scepter has been sped up =)

#9 Beowoolf

Beowoolf

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ASCN]

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostMatsy, on 25 August 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Scepter has been sped up =)

No it hasn't I was about 400 meters behind a guy in WvW shooting my scepter non stop he didn't have swiftness and only about 30% of the attacks hit that's ridiculous

#10 Matsy

Matsy

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3105 posts
  • Guild Tag:[zzZ]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

It has sped up though not alot but its faster.

#11 talyx82

talyx82

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostAgien, on 25 August 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

Started messing with the updated Skill Calculator on GW2DB that the official site had been advertising and noticed a few things

SoR seems to have had it's CD bumped up 10 sec

All the meditations seem to be on a much longer CD

And a bunch of other changes

Maybe the skill calc I was using before was just really old and this isn't new but it kind of surprised me when I saw the changes...

My tooltips never showed a secondary on SoA

#12 Bobobejumbo

Bobobejumbo

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:37 AM

View PostMatsy, on 25 August 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

It has sped up though not alot but its faster.

The attack animation speed was increased, but the travel time of the orb remains the same.

#13 Linfang

Linfang

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2362 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GSCH]
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

Can someone help me out with the greatsword spin attack. The descripton says stand in place, but as we know you can move. My question is does moving shorten the duration of the attack? It seems to me that if I stand still it seems to last longer but that might just be the animations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users