• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 IcyDyman

IcyDyman

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

So I wanted to ask if we know which dyes are rare, which ones are common, and all that juicy stuff! Been looking for a thread with info on it, but could never find one that really answer that. So was wondering if someone could help me with the first dye I unlocked. It was deemed rare, but was curious if this one was VERY rare, or if all rares have the same % chance of popping up, if you do get a rare!

The color dye was from loot I think or something, was for a random dye, clicked it, and got this color: Celestial

It's a VERY nice white color, to the point I'm curious if I should of saved and sold it. . .or. . .? <_<;

#2 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

My philosophy is; if I like the colour (for any of my chars) then I'll keep it, either use it there n then or trade it across to an alt... and if it's worth something I'll sell the next one I get :P

If I don't like it at all then I'll try n sell it.

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#3 Raxzor

Raxzor

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Well I bought two dye kits from gem store and had black in both. Used one on my main and am really unsure what to do with second as it is a rare dye and I could get lots for it, but then it will benfit my alts.

#4 Proxenos

Proxenos

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

Wasn't stated somewhere that once you use a dye it will permanently unlock for your character future use?

#5 Sheepski

Sheepski

Seraph Guardian

• Moderators
  • 1240 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:43 PM

Yep but only for that character. It will be added to your list of useable dyes, basically.

But if you get that same colour dropped again, it'll then be useless to that char, so it's either giving it to alts or selling it.

Question, feedback or issue? Pm me!

#6 Proxenos

Proxenos

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostSheepski, on 25 August 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

Yep but only for that character. It will be added to your list of useable dyes, basically.

But if you get that same colour dropped again, it'll then be useless to that char, so it's either giving it to alts or selling it.

This clarifies many things for me!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyes, colors, dye, rare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users