Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 22 votes

PvP Mystic Forge Recipes


  • Please log in to reply
544 replies to this topic

#451 Haku

Haku

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 150 posts
  • Guild Tag:[glhf]
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:14 AM

Seems every weapon in the Paid Tournament Tier has it's own unique weapon.
Paid Tournament Token + Sliver + Weapon token + Godlike crit = unique

Hammer is Magmas Arm
Shortbow is Dwayna's Short Bow
Rifle is Plated Sniper Rifle
Shield is Moon Shield
Staff is Jade Staff
Mace is Wrench
Focus is Ancient Scroll
Dagger is Triangle

Axe is Mammoth Axe

They also rarely drop from chests. Not sure if chest quality is a factor.

That's all me and mine have found so far. Would be greatly interested in what the greatsword is. Thanks!

Edited by Haku, 16 November 2012 - 05:26 AM.


#452 Alamarana

Alamarana

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Guildmate just received a water scepter on a paid token sliver crit

#453 KungfuDojo

KungfuDojo

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Hey! Anyone here knowing how to get the Frozen Defender? (PvE Corrupted Bulwark skin)

#454 zanik93

zanik93

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostKungfuDojo, on 07 November 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

Hey! Anyone here knowing how to get the Frozen Defender? (PvE Corrupted Bulwark skin)

I'm nearly sure it's from paid token + Slivers


-----------------------------
Paid token + sliver = Orrian helmet
Paid token + sliver = Inquest shoulders
----------------------------
It says that 4xthe same bag gives item token,
So If from dolyak u get 10slot bags and u put in the forge 4x10 slot bags u get a dolyak token or u get a different one :?

Edited by zanik93, 09 November 2012 - 01:14 AM.


#455 Haku

Haku

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 150 posts
  • Guild Tag:[glhf]
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

View Postzanik93, on 08 November 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

It says that 4xthe same bag gives item token,
So If from dolyak u get 10slot bags and u put in the forge 4x10 slot bags u get a dolyak token or u get a different one :?
You get a completely random token that you use to make things. Like a Mace Token or a Consumable token. There is no pattern. You will not get something like a Deer Token or a Tournament Token. It's the worst recipe in the game and is probably there to help people get rid of their old bags.

#456 TRoopEr

TRoopEr

    Fahrar Cub

  • New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

sliver + paid + pistol + lucky proc = flintlock
sliver + paid + dagger + lucky proc = triangle

#457 zanik93

zanik93

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

View PostHaku, on 09 November 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

You get a completely random token that you use to make things. Like a Mace Token or a Consumable token. There is no pattern. You will not get something like a Deer Token or a Tournament Token. It's the worst recipe in the game and is probably there to help people get rid of their old bags.

Oh thanks. I was confusing it with a Rank token...

#458 aga

aga

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

I got a Lionguard Speargun from a gold free tournament...Figured it was a bug introduced with recent patch, salvaged it hoping for a shark/pheonix token, obviously got dust.

#459 dmnyx

dmnyx

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

I seek for light armor outriders set mystic forge crafting receipt and couldn't find so I gamble to craft and here is the receipt of success;
Light Armor
Arcane Orb + paid tourmanent token = outriders set

#460 henker

henker

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

View Postgreyf0x, on 05 November 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

Update OP with a few minor changes, and removed Halloween announcement.



It sounds like Priory might be a crit for Crystals. Honestly, the more more research and work I do with these recipes, the more of a mess they seem to be. I'm sure there is some underlying logic to a lot of these recipes, but it's not always easy to see. Certain armor weights have multiple outcomes and multiple crits, while others of the same rank don't, nearly 3 months after release, we've still got place-holder names on a bunch of weapons. I really would love to see a little attention from ANet on the PvP rewards :(

I'm not sure about crit, but heavy+crystal+wolf token is def giving 2 sets.
After many tries I started getting priory, but still would get the other aswell. Isn't crit like a 5% chance? Not sure

#461 Ravandyr

Ravandyr

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

About anomalous result on light armor + wolf token....
Just spent a whole slivers for a complete armor set and all I get is stately, a single try with crystal gave me priory, and a single try with orb gave me a Conjurer, its fixed maybe? doesnt look anomalous to me

#462 Symbiont

Symbiont

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2697 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NULL]

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

View PostRavandyr, on 11 November 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

About anomalous result on light armor + wolf token....
Just spent a whole slivers for a complete armor set and all I get is stately, a single try with crystal gave me priory, and a single try with orb gave me a Conjurer, its fixed maybe? doesnt look anomalous to me

i had the same problem, created a lot of worthless stuff. it just seemed not to work on this particular combination. however with other recipes i had some luck within 3 tries.

#463 zanik93

zanik93

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Guys do u know If u can still get the moon shield? You can't right? :(

#464 Haku

Haku

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 150 posts
  • Guild Tag:[glhf]
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

View Postzanik93, on 12 November 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

Guys do u know If u can still get the moon shield? You can't right? :(
The halloween one? No.  You cannot. The shield named Moon Shield that looks like roots curved into a moon? Yes. You can.

#465 zanik93

zanik93

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostHaku, on 12 November 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

The halloween one? No.  You cannot. The shield named Moon Shield that looks like roots curved into a moon? Yes. You can.

Oh! I thought the moon shield is a shield from halloween, how do u actually get the moon shield then? I can't find it in the first page.

EDIT: Nvm I thought u meant the mad moon shield. Sadly I can't get it anymore. :(

Edited by zanik93, 13 November 2012 - 01:26 PM.


#466 Kinsato

Kinsato

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

View PostHaku, on 06 November 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

Seems every weapon in the Paid Tournament Tier has it's own unique weapon.
Paid Tournament Token + Sliver + Weapon token + Godlike crit = unique

Hammer is Magmas Arm
Shortbow is Dwayna's Short Bow
Rifle is Plated Sniper Rifle
Shield is Moon Shield
Staff is Jade Staff
Mace is Wrench

Focus is Ancient Scroll
Axe is Mammoth Axe

They also rarely drop from chests. Not sure if chest quality is a factor.

That's all me and mine have found so far. Would be greatly interested in what the greatsword is. Thanks!

any hardcrit for GS?

#467 Sentient

Sentient

    Elite Guru

  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • Location:Philadelphia
  • Server:Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

View Postdmnyx, on 10 November 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

I seek for light armor outriders set mystic forge crafting receipt and couldn't find so I gamble to craft and here is the receipt of success;
Light Armor
Arcane Orb + paid tourmanent token = outriders set

I can confirm this  Arcane Orb + paid + light armor token = outriders light set
I spent 12 paid token and only got outriders out of paid token and light armor tokens

#468 Haku

Haku

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 150 posts
  • Guild Tag:[glhf]
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

View PostKinsato, on 15 November 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

any hardcrit for GS?
Not that we know of. We've made like 30 greatswords or more. Only abnormality is that there are 2 Encrusted Greatswords. You crit into one of them with sliver + paid. HOWEVER, the 2nd encrusted greatsword is in the slot where the Orrian Greatsword is SUPPOSED to be. Not only that, but the weapon icon is for the Orrian Greatsword. There could easily be no special greatsword crit, but it would be disappointing.

#469 Alkaholic

Alkaholic

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

Anyone get the Plated PVP Sniper Rifle yet?

#470 biscuits

biscuits

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

there's a new recepie to convert orbs into crystal and crystal into silver now using "Arcane converter"
  • 25 Arcane Orbs + 1 Arcane Converter + 1 Arcane Crystal + 25 Arcane Powder = 11 Arcane Crystals
  • 25 Arcane Crystals + 1 Arcane Converter + 1 Arcane Sliver + 25 Arcane Powder = 11 Arcane Slivers
  • 25 Arcane Slivers + 1 Arcane Converter + 1 Arcane Orb + 25 Arcane Powder = 11 Arcane Orbs


#471 Hummingbird

Hummingbird

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

that third recipe sure is usefull biscuits

#472 biscuits

biscuits

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

yeah can never get enough of those arcane orbs! :P

#473 HypnotiX

HypnotiX

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

does anyone know the chance to craft orian? 20 tries so far and nothing...

Edited by HypnotiX, 22 November 2012 - 08:51 PM.


#474 Aldween

Aldween

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

How to get Frozen weapons? I received the Frozen Bow from a Deer chest, but I'am at 25+ tries on the scepter and I never get something else than Svanir scepter ...

#475 FaceYourDemons

FaceYourDemons

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Guys how can i get Icy Dragon sword? I have just discovered that there is such sword in the locker. If someone knows, write a recipe pls. :)

#476 Islindur

Islindur

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

View PostHypnotiX, on 22 November 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

does anyone know the chance to craft orian? 20 tries so far and nothing...
my friend tryed 3 times got 2 pieces of orrian armor..

View PostAldween, on 24 November 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

How to get Frozen weapons? I received the Frozen Bow from a Deer chest, but I'am at 25+ tries on the scepter and I never get something else than Svanir scepter ...

View PostFaceYourDemons, on 24 November 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

Guys how can i get Icy Dragon sword? I have just discovered that there is such sword in the locker. If someone knows, write a recipe pls. :)
BUMP i need em too ! ^^

#477 Donee

Donee

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

View Postbiscuits, on 17 November 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

there's a new recepie to convert orbs into crystal and crystal into silver now using "Arcane converter"
  • 25 Arcane Orbs + 1 Arcane Converter + 1 Arcane Crystal + 25 Arcane Powder = 11 Arcane Crystals
  • 25 Arcane Crystals + 1 Arcane Converter + 1 Arcane Sliver + 25 Arcane Powder = 11 Arcane Slivers
  • 25 Arcane Slivers + 1 Arcane Converter + 1 Arcane Orb + 25 Arcane Powder = 11 Arcane Orbs

and where to get this recipe?

#478 AetherMcLoud

AetherMcLoud

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 914 posts
  • Location:127.0.0.1
  • Guild Tag:[DGN]
  • Server:Elona Reach

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

Tiger + Arcane Crystal = Vigil is wrong, I just got Tactical from that.

#479 Valeskas

Valeskas

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

God damn,10k+ glory in deer silver chests and can't get a single arcane crystal.

#480 Alamarana

Alamarana

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Anyone get the special crit for paid + sliver+ 1h sword? or is there not one




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users