• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mickst3r8

mickst3r8

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:38 AM

Just curious, how much xp do you get in WvWvW ? is it alot ?

Some people claim to just do WvWVW for like 10 hours straight and got to level 30+, is that possible? Would you have to constantly be in battle to get this much xp? Or how would you do it to gain max xp rate?

#2 Kilconey

Kilconey

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:41 AM

View Postmickst3r8, on 27 August 2012 - 01:38 AM, said:

Just curious, how much xp do you get in WvWvW ? is it alot ?

Some people claim to just do WvWVW for like 10 hours straight and got to level 30+, is that possible? Would you have to constantly be in battle to get this much xp? Or how would you do it to gain max xp rate?

You would probably have to be constantly taking keeps and camps to power-level that fast, but yet, you DO get a lot of EXP in WvWvW.

#3 Snag

Snag

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

XP gain in WvW is generally slower than in PvE, unless you have a very large group with lots of objectives to take and little opposition. Like it PvE, kills don't net you too much XP, it's the events (like capping keeps, towers, camps) that give you the good rewards. It all depends on the situation. At times, you can get a level every 15 minutes or so; other times you'll get almost nothing after an hour. Attacking against little resistance is the best situation, defending is usually decent for XP gain and attacking against a well-entrenched enemy will generally net you bugger-all.

#4 F1strael

F1strael

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

I'm on the Far Shiverpeaks server and I can't even get in the WvW. Everytime I get put in some Queu and nothing happens.

#5 Teror

Teror

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PAX]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

View PostF1strael, on 27 August 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

I'm on the Far Shiverpeaks server and I can't even get in the WvW. Everytime I get put in some Queu and nothing happens.

You might need to transfer. I hear the que times on your server and others, like Jade Quary can be up to 2-5 hours due to the high pop and W3 focus on those servers.

#6 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

Its alot more than it was in beta. I was getting sick loot, exp and karma today in WvW, much better than PVE most of the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users