• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Marooned

Marooned

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:01 AM

So, cant find much info about skills, traits and overall gameplay of the necro post headstart.

If you guys can list here whatever you found was changed from previous tests it would be a big help.

Any skill changes, cooldowns tweeks, traits moved, death shroud overhaul??

#2 Babe

Babe

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1302 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:50 AM

The 23th stress test build is the release build. We have yet to see any significant class changes in a patch after BWE3

#3 Marooned

Marooned

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

oh, ok, didnt knew that. I will only be able to play next week, so, if anything changes, feel free to tell us!

#4 SupahSpankeh

SupahSpankeh

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

Changes which aren't noted in tooltips:

Grasping Dead now applies 3 stacks of bleed. This is awesome. Combined with Enfeebling Blood and Blood is Power (Epidemic too if you're feeling frisky) it shreds mobs.

Deathly Swarm now transfers 1 condition at random - I've experimented with bleed/vuln and the order in which they're applied makes no differnce, it's roughly 50/50 as far as I could tell from the 6 tests I did. Feel free to test this yourself.

#5 manveruppd

manveruppd

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

It might be just me but it seems Life Force fills up WAY FASTER than it did in the BWEs and stress tests now! Not noticed a difference in how quickly it runs down once you're in DS though. Can anyone else confirm?

#6 Wanderlust

Wanderlust

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Guild Tag:[THG]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Deathly Swarm transfers 3 conditions if it's able to make the bounces. In a fight with a single mob, it'll transfer one.

One of the main things to note with Deathly Swarm is that it only transfers those conditions if the attack hits - It's not an instantaneous attack, and takes a second or two depending on how far away you are from the enemy.

#7 SupahSpankeh

SupahSpankeh

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Enfeebling Blood from Death Shroud now does one stack of bleed instead of the full 2.

Pointless nerf imo, but hey.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: necromancer, release, skills, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users