#1 Aurawind

Aurawind

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Guild Tag:[sAtn]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

Has anyone else had troubles not finding or being unable to display their GWAMM Title? Mine isnt showing up in titles tab, but the rest of my HoM titles are there. Wondering if there was a way to fix this..? or am i doing something wrong?

#2 Astral Projections

Astral Projections

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MIND]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

Are you talking about the left hand title list or right hand side title list? If you look at the top left part of that screen there is a titles place that can be clicked on. That is where you go to wear titles. The GWAMM title should be in there.

#3 JunoGuts

JunoGuts

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

My GWAMM title isnt showing either. I got all other titles from HoM, using champion of the gods at the moment, but GWAMM is no where to be seen in there.

EDIT: Apparently you have to login to GW1 with your GWAMM character and then login to GW2 and you should be able to display GWAMM in any character you create!

Edited by JunoGuts, 27 August 2012 - 08:11 AM.

#4 Aurawind

Aurawind

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Guild Tag:[sAtn]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

View PostJunoGuts, on 27 August 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

My GWAMM title isnt showing either. I got all other titles from HoM, using champion of the gods at the moment, but GWAMM is no where to be seen in there.

EDIT: Apparently you have to login to GW1 with your GWAMM character and then login to GW2 and you should be able to display GWAMM in any character you create!

Thanks! im going to have to reinstall and give that a try :o

EDIT: THANKS!!! It worked instantly!! I <3 you soo much rite meow!!!!!!!

Edited by Aurawind, 27 August 2012 - 11:58 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gwamm, title, display, hall of monuments, hom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users