#1 N1hilist0303

N1hilist0303

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

So I read the "Read before you post section" and I saw this:

The leveling curve becomes flat after the first 10 levels. After level 10, leveling up will take about 1h to 1h30m. This doesn’t change as you level up.

I am a human thief and currently lvl 15 - I have completed every part of my storyline (next one is for a lvl 17) and I have all but one quest hub completed (which is a lvl 17 suggested).  I have all vistas explored and have completed about 20 of the group quests while playing.  I also have 100% of Divinity’s Reach explored.  And I’m lvl 21 and 29 in two professions.
But I am stuck at 15 and cannot find a reasonable way to level up.  8exp per mob is not cool.   Is there something I'm not doing correctly?   I've played WoW for years, Rift for months, and even Warhammer but have never had this issue with lack of quests.  

Am I missing some kind of huge exp giver?  Should I just run around doing the group quests over and over?

Please help.

Edited by N1hilist0303, 27 August 2012 - 04:22 PM.

#2 thedeapee

thedeapee

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

I seem to do better when I'm not trying to level...when I'm just trying to explore and have fun, see what's in that cave, etc...something already pops up.

#3 FoxBat

FoxBat

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 3929 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

There are zones beyond Queensdale, and you don't need to wait for the story (or anything really) to go visit them. Check the fort south of the swamp, the SE corner, or the NW corner for portals to higher level zones.

Queensdale is rated for levels 1-15, no surprise that you are done at 15.

On the other hand, you can always farm XP repetitively anywhere if you find a good chain of events to follow.

Edited by FoxBat, 27 August 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#4 Bautista

Bautista

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

I moved on to another starting zone.  I 100% completed Caledon Forest/Grove exploration for Sylvari and have now moved on to Metric Provence for Asura, while doing DE's, gathering materials and crafting along the way and I'm level 18.

#5 spoot86

spoot86

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

Prioritize Dynamic Events, or go to another starting area and complete it. you aren't limited to the human areas.

#6 muppetfromhell

muppetfromhell

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

go to another zone! u dont have to do everything in 1. Or eat the cake (+10% XP) and go to higher level zone - it was really fun and challenging for me :]  - some mobs 100 + 300 bonus xp :D

oh and craft something :D

Edited by muppetfromhell, 27 August 2012 - 04:38 PM.

#7 N1hilist0303

N1hilist0303

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Server:Anvil Rock

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

Ohh man guys, thanks so much - I am gonna head for a different zone tonight and then hit that fort you mentioned Fox.  Great Ideas and thanks.

#8 krythorian

krythorian

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

Well you could try some WvW pvp? I heard you get XP in that atleast.

#9 Painbringer ®

Painbringer ®

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

Have you tried crafting it gives some exp

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leveling, quests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users