Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Europian top WvW servers?

europe servers wvw

  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 ethier

ethier

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Birmingham, England
  • Guild Tag:[FU]

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Wow, Piken are you serious.

I don't know how you can say you were in the lead during prime time. I havn't seen you once lead in WvW scores, Prime Time or not. I'd like to see a SS not just talk. I was playing most of the time rushing to 80 and checking scores and Seafarers were always ahead by a good margin.

I atually had respect for you guys, I didn't expect much seen as it's the Unoffical RP server.

Not that it's much of an accomplishment as it was agaisn't weaker servers in terms of population, However, Fubar was not actively in WvW, There were some rushing from point to point to get EXP, And at one point we had a group of Futilez letting you take stuff so we could Re-cap for EXP. Even letting you push into inner keeps and pushing you out for the medals ect.

Good Fights anyway, I only joined WvW when i htt 80, and had fun killing Lemmings with my Lich Form.

#32 Forkrul Assail

Forkrul Assail

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Location:Norway
  • Guild Tag:[ThUn]
  • Server:Blacktide

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostPitchforks, on 01 September 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Haha great. You are beyond help :) I had more respect of Piken Square but after your posts i cant help but just laught.

Having played against him before I know full well the strength of him and his guild. I have no doubt they did exactly what was said.

#33 hanso

hanso

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:15 AM

View Postethier, on 01 September 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

Wow, Piken are you serious.

I don't know how you can say you were in the lead during prime time. I havn't seen you once lead in WvW scores, Prime Time or not. I'd like to see a SS not just talk. I was playing most of the time rushing to 80 and checking scores and Seafarers were always ahead by a good margin.

I atually had respect for you guys, I didn't expect much seen as it's the Unoffical RP server.

Not that it's much of an accomplishment as it was agaisn't weaker servers in terms of population, However, Fubar was not actively in WvW, There were some rushing from point to point to get EXP, And at one point we had a group of Futilez letting you take stuff so we could Re-cap for EXP. Even letting you push into inner keeps and pushing you out for the medals ect.

Good Fights anyway, I only joined WvW when i htt 80, and had fun killing Lemmings with my Lich Form.

As far as I saw FU tags were only getting stomped on inc... you were prolly letting us kill you to gain exp for your levelings.

So how exactly should we lead on the point scoreboard when there's your late nighters being so happy to be in a pvp lake finally they don't mind if it's 3am. I'm talking about the bars on top, indicating current standings and there was more often then expected not Seafarer's server leading during primetime with capped numbers on both sides. Food for thought what that means, prolly your whole server letting us lvl up.

#34 Evvocatus

Evvocatus

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

I actually enjoy the Pike dudes saying they'r cool in WvW... for the Pike dudes: I'm going to talk about Oscure guild (in the Fubar alliance).. we are finishing our 3 day reunion in RL (a zerg of ppl ofc) today at lunch time... I'm guessing that from this evening u'll notice a "little" change in Seafarer's organization in at least 1 WvW area... 100 ppl make a difference in WvW (especially if these ppl have played together for years and they allready know how every1 acts)

As some1 has allready written to you: every1 is logging into WvW this weekend for lvl and fun purposes.. no serious things like the other days..

So I quote the one saying "You can say which server is at top WvW after a while"... Cya on the front.

#35 Pitchforks

Pitchforks

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

Its so silly i have a bright smile on my face reading this topic.Roleplayers got absorbed in their little delusions a bit too much heh. Probably logged one for 1 hour in off time, fought some randoms without leaving their home zone or capturing anything - and now believe themselves to be Napolions and Spartans :)

Its double as amusing as we didnt even do any real effort to beat them - just the slacking people leveling in wvw.

#36 datsuni

datsuni

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

View Posthanso, on 01 September 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

Seafarer's rest, epic pvp server. Desolation also pretty well... between those 2 you can choose your #2.

LOL Seaferers rest is relying in numbers outside european prime time. Everytime they face reasonable resistance ie. eu primetime they just  get rolled like nabs they are.

#37 Pitchforks

Pitchforks

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

View Postdatsuni, on 02 September 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

LOL Seaferers rest is relying in numbers outside european prime time. Everytime they face reasonable resistance ie. eu primetime they just  get rolled like nabs they are.

Yes. Hate us more! I can feel it! Your hate feeds our war machines with your suffering emanated by your souls!

Edited by Pitchforks, 02 September 2012 - 01:24 PM.


#38 Angully

Angully

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 199 posts
  • Location:Bristol UK
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Let me just state some things for the people in this thread!

1. Server population has no effect in wvwvw since it is capped and almost always full!

2. Most eu servers have a mixed variety of international groups this means there is always large groups playing in wvwvw.

3. When playing on Seafarers rest we always had massive resistance from both vabbi and piken square however we had more organized groups of players who we would make cap unprotected things during the big confrontations.

4. People's excuses to why there server is losing is just than an excuse! [Dont be sore losers] Just work harder be more organised and lets make this a fun competition not one of these childish ones.

Good Day to you all and best of luck in wvwvw

-Angully
Seafarer's Rest xP

Edited by Angully, 02 September 2012 - 01:43 PM.


#39 Saskia the Dragonslayer

Saskia the Dragonslayer

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

So i am guessing the top 4 populated servers always win vs any other server? Wich means: EU Gunnar's Hold 105 (10/18/45) 1 7675 EU Gandara (unofficial UK server) 153 (8/21/80) 5 7058 EU Desolation (unofficial UK server) 164 (4/25/79) 5 6636 EU Far Shiverpeaks (unofficial Dutch/Scandinavian server) 117 (12/26/56) 11 6408

Those 4 severs always win, but if they do a matchup vs eachother who wins?

#40 Angully

Angully

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 199 posts
  • Location:Bristol UK
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

View PostSaskia the Dragonslayer, on 02 September 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

So i am guessing the top 4 populated servers always win vs any other server? Wich means: EU Gunnar's Hold 105 (10/18/45) 1 7675 EU Gandara (unofficial UK server) 153 (8/21/80) 5 7058 EU Desolation (unofficial UK server) 164 (4/25/79) 5 6636 EU Far Shiverpeaks (unofficial Dutch/Scandinavian server) 117 (12/26/56) 11 6408

Those 4 severs always win, but if they do a matchup vs eachother who wins?

Not true since seafarers was low populated at first and we still did really well early

#41 Leuchtrakete

Leuchtrakete

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

View Postdatsuni, on 02 September 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

LOL Seaferers rest is relying in numbers outside european prime time. Everytime they face reasonable resistance ie. eu primetime they just  get rolled like nabs they are.

Actually all I am seeing right now is Seafarer's Rest getting roflstomped by Riverside (and currently even Jade Sea), all day long. Just saying ^^

#42 Pitchforks

Pitchforks

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Well, but apparently we are zerging huge server like Desolation, didnt you hear the news?

#43 Saskia the Dragonslayer

Saskia the Dragonslayer

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

None answered my last question :( between those 4 servers who will win if they face vs eachother, since i want to join the 2nd and the 3rd best, not the 1 who keeps wining.

Edited by Saskia the Dragonslayer, 02 September 2012 - 03:23 PM.


#44 Filthyn

Filthyn

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location:Denmark
  • Server:Vabbi

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

From a guy who played WvW on the Vabbi side, against the seafarer's 8 hours a day:

There was no doubt that the Seafarer's won the first round. But also, there is also no doubt that the people saying they won because of they are a imba pvp server either haven't played WvWvW on that server, or simply are denying the fact that they outnumbered low populated servers.

I'm not using this as an excuse because we lost on Vabbi (YES WE LOST, NO BIGGIE), neither do I intend to provoke Seafers, but it is absolutely bs and the next round will prove my point: Seafers will be crushed when they meet servers with equal player numbers on WvW.

Even tho we played outnumbered, we did fight back and in my honest opinion Seafarer deserved to win and find a equal server to be matched with (for now.)

To the Seafarers who continue brag about how they went in grps of 40 ppl and crushed 5 ppl attacks, congratulations with your imba pvp skills.

(I wont bash you guys for being online the whole night taking all keeps and camps from low populated servers with no one online, just don't act like you owned someone else than the npc guards online.)

Edited by Filthyn, 02 September 2012 - 03:25 PM.


#45 Pitchforks

Pitchforks

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

See? Its amusing how the people loosing instantly cry "zerg!", "night raiders!", "outnumbered!".

"Equal numbers"?

Seafarers rest when the game released was LOW -  so were Piken Square and Vabbi. At the moment all 3 servers are medium so the population is equal. After you we fought on same level with Far Shieverpeaks thats FULL and Baruch BAy which is also HIGH.
Now fighting Riverside and Jade Sear which were also FULL (now high since the caps were raised today and servers opened again) while we are still medium (not to mention the BWE3 performance on Gandara). Alliance is not even running yet - most of us are still slacking. Your excuse is what exactly?

Your achievements so far were loosing and whining.

#46 Normah

Normah

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostPitchforks, on 02 September 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

See? Its amusing how the people loosing instantly cry "zerg!", "night raiders!", "outnumbered!".

"Equal numbers"?

Seafarers rest when the game released was LOW -  so were Piken Square and Vabbi. At the moment all 3 servers are medium so the population is equal. After you we fought on same level with Far Shieverpeaks thats FULL and Baruch BAy which is also HIGH.
Now fighting Riverside and Jade Sear which were also FULL (now high since the caps were raised today and servers opened again) while we are still medium (not to mention the BWE3 performance on Gandara). Alliance is not even running yet - most of us are still slacking. Your excuse is what exactly?

Your achievements so far were loosing and whining.

Actually the reason Gandara lost to desolation and are losing to them again IS because of the late night zerg, when there are even numbers through EU peak, Gandara on both matchup occassions were in front and held all relics as well as stonemist...until the late night Aussie zerg.

Of course people are going to call them out for it, call it a bad tactic and generally be annoyed because all the hard work gets undone overnight and an unassailable score is achieved through PvE.

It's also pretty clear that there has been bad blood stirred between Gandara and Desolation, this 2nd matchup right away both sides were straight attacking each other and ignoring Blacktide for the most.

#47 zoomtam

zoomtam

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

ATTENTION EU WORLDS!

there is a thread with previous and current match ups, pls help to keep it updated with your worlds.

here is the link, check it out


http://www.guildwars...t-wvw-matchups/

#48 hanso

hanso

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

View PostAngully, on 02 September 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

Let me just state some things for the people in this thread!

1. Server population has no effect in wvwvw since it is capped and almost always full!

2. Most eu servers have a mixed variety of international groups this means there is always large groups playing in wvwvw.

3. When playing on Seafarers rest we always had massive resistance from both vabbi and piken square however we had more organized groups of players who we would make cap unprotected things during the big confrontations.

4. People's excuses to why there server is losing is just than an excuse! [Dont be sore losers] Just work harder be more organised and lets make this a fun competition not one of these childish ones.

Good Day to you all and best of luck in wvwvw

-Angully
Seafarer's Rest xP

Lol'd.

Yes there's a cap per zone, but Piken didn't have enough ppl to even cap one zone at that point. Yes, I saw Seafarer's capping zone even at 5am, while there were like 20-30 Piken's on across all zones. Saying server pop has no influence is like pure bs.

#49 zoomtam

zoomtam

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

dont forget to post results here

http://www.guildwars...t-wvw-matchups/

#50 dDuff

dDuff

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 70 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Xaoc]
  • Server:Blacktide

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

View PostNormah, on 02 September 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:



Actually the reason Gandara lost to desolation and are losing to them again IS because of the late night zerg, when there are even numbers through EU peak, Gandara on both matchup occassions were in front and held all relics as well as stonemist...until the late night Aussie zerg.

Of course people are going to call them out for it, call it a bad tactic and generally be annoyed because all the hard work gets undone overnight and an unassailable score is achieved through PvE.

It's also pretty clear that there has been bad blood stirred between Gandara and Desolation, this 2nd matchup right away both sides were straight attacking each other and ignoring Blacktide for the most.
Are u kidding? Blacktide was keeping the leadership all day long, but THE BUGGED points, and BUGGED desolation home world made this matchup kinda whatlol?
Blacktide had the leadership by points gained for about 12 hours (BT 350, desolation 195, gandara 155 for all daylong) and still weren't able to close the gap in 10k points.
This kinda makes sense desolation top1 eu lagging matchup

#51 Kyus

Kyus

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Location:UK
  • Guild Tag:[HoB]
  • Server:Piken Square

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

View Postethier, on 01 September 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

Wow, Piken are you serious.

I don't know how you can say you were in the lead during prime time. I havn't seen you once lead in WvW scores, Prime Time or not. I'd like to see a SS not just talk. I was playing most of the time rushing to 80 and checking scores and Seafarers were always ahead by a good margin.

I atually had respect for you guys, I didn't expect much seen as it's the Unoffical RP server.

Not that it's much of an accomplishment as it was agaisn't weaker servers in terms of population, However, Fubar was not actively in WvW, There were some rushing from point to point to get EXP, And at one point we had a group of Futilez letting you take stuff so we could Re-cap for EXP. Even letting you push into inner keeps and pushing you out for the medals ect.

Good Fights anyway, I only joined WvW when i htt 80, and had fun killing Lemmings with my Lich Form.

Posted Image

#52 Lau_

Lau_

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

Moot argument, friends. This game is Server Wars, not Guild Wars. You can have great guild and slice through opposition like knife through hot jam on your prime time and it might not matter in the least. This is actually preferable to playing on dominating server, but the real downside is that eventually you will be paired with no real opposition.

#53 Pitchforks

Pitchforks

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

View PostKyus, on 03 September 2012 - 09:18 AM, said:

Posted Image

Is that supposed to illustrate something? You logged once in 3 days, wiped some randoms in 1 hour of your "uptime" and want to pretend you beat us eh? Pfft... roleplayers :)

Spoiler


#54 Kyus

Kyus

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Location:UK
  • Guild Tag:[HoB]
  • Server:Piken Square

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

View PostPitchforks, on 03 September 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

Is that supposed to illustrate something? You logged once in 3 days, wiped some randoms in 1 hour of your "uptime" and want to pretend you beat us eh? Pfft... roleplayers :)

Spoiler

hey it wasn't meant to start any flaming, the guy just asked for a SS of Piken square leading during prime time. it was our first guild WvW night having not entered the mists before and a few allied guilds also in a similar position and we come out and during our organised event that evening we took the majority of the lake alongside other guilds on the server and held it for all of prime time. its not an indication of how amazing we are or how the opposition was that night, it was just a reply to a guy who wanted a SS of Piken leading during prime time. Now that everyone is leveling up in the guild though we'll certainly be out more regularly having fun against good opponents like vabbi and seafaerer's rest without the need for screen shot collections. so chill guy :-)

#55 wez33

wez33

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Location:England

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

i'm on far shiverpeaks, we have massive numbers but we are absolutely awful,
theres no tactics or communication and every either seems to want to attack stonemist all day or be afk!

#56 Scribbles

Scribbles

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 236 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CIR]
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

View PostKyus, on 03 September 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

hey it wasn't meant to start any flaming, the guy just asked for a SS of Piken square leading during prime time. it was our first guild WvW night having not entered the mists before and a few allied guilds also in a similar position and we come out and during our organised event that evening we took the majority of the lake alongside other guilds on the server and held it for all of prime time. its not an indication of how amazing we are or how the opposition was that night, it was just a reply to a guy who wanted a SS of Piken leading during prime time. Now that everyone is leveling up in the guild though we'll certainly be out more regularly having fun against good opponents like vabbi and seafaerer's rest without the need for screen shot collections. so chill guy :-)

People tend to go apeshit when you question the size of their pvpeens.

#57 Kyus

Kyus

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Location:UK
  • Guild Tag:[HoB]
  • Server:Piken Square

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

View PostScribbles, on 03 September 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

People tend to go apeshit when you question the size of their pvpeens.

I think he was only joking around because we are known as a being an unofficial RP server, but yes I'm aware that people have massive kneejerk reactions to this stuff.

#58 Diablo85

Diablo85

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:22 AM

View Postwez33, on 03 September 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

i'm on far shiverpeaks, we have massive numbers but we are absolutely awful,
theres no tactics or communication and every either seems to want to attack stonemist all day or be afk!

This. The zergs keep attacking heavily fortified and defended keeps without any siege weapons or coordination and don't seem the get why that is a bad idea.

#59 Forkrul Assail

Forkrul Assail

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Location:Norway
  • Guild Tag:[ThUn]
  • Server:Blacktide

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

View PostKyus, on 03 September 2012 - 11:15 AM, said:

I think he was only joking around because we are known as a being an unofficial RP server, but yes I'm aware that people have massive kneejerk reactions to this stuff.

What are you hobnobs doing on Piken anyway? Come join the old Nornians on Gunnar's :D

#60 Kyus

Kyus

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Location:UK
  • Guild Tag:[HoB]
  • Server:Piken Square

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

View PostForkrul Assail, on 03 September 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

What are you hobnobs doing on Piken anyway? Come join the old Nornians on Gunnar's :D
Roleplaying it was Adela's idea he wanted to roleplay as a female asura playing house wife to a male norn hunter gatherer type (Asrok)
^_^





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: europe, servers, wvw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users