Forkrul Assail

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ThUn]
  • Server:Blacktide

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

View PostKyus, on 03 September 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

Roleplaying it was Adela's idea he wanted to roleplay as a female asura playing house wife to a male norn hunter gatherer type (Asrok)
^_^

Adela always was a carebear :P Say hi to all the old Nornians for me, please.

#62 Pitchforks

Pitchforks

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

View PostDiablo85, on 03 September 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

This. The zergs keep attacking heavily fortified and defended keeps without any siege weapons or coordination and don't seem the get why that is a bad idea.
You have TNA and Disorder league on your server. If "randoms" actually`d let the alliances play, you`d be much stronger - but whats the point of having strong alliance if it cant get ingame? Similar situation with us.

#63 Turcs

Turcs

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Guild Tag:[HoB]
  • Server:Piken Square

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostForkrul Assail, on 03 September 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

Adela always was a carebear :P Say hi to all the old Nornians for me, please.
/pie Forkrul. Hope The Unnamed are enjoying GW2. Regards, Snikkit

View PostPitchforks, on 03 September 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

You have TNA and Disorder league on your server. If "randoms" actually`d let the alliances play, you`d be much stronger - but whats the point of having strong alliance if it cant get ingame? Similar situation with us.
One does feel some of these alliances made themselves a little bit too large for their own good, or rather underestimated PUG activity on their destination server, hence all the queueing. There must be at least 2 or 3 people for every alliance body on whichever server who have no idea that an alliance was going to roll there.

#64 AlixIcebane

AlixIcebane

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Ez0]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

There is no such thing as a good wvw serv, its more like who has players from diferent timezones really

#65 Felix_GW2

Felix_GW2

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostAlixIcebane, on 11 September 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

There is no such thing as a good wvw serv, its more like who has players from diferent timezones really

A good server is one where a backbone of players are playing to win. Basically only running up to a keep if they have a plan on how to take it.

Oh I've had my share of zergs beating the tower attackers all the way back to their keep, then standing infront of the keep till they are dead and ripe for being routed. Rinse and repeat untill they lose their tower.

Edited by Felix_GW2, 11 September 2012 - 09:50 AM.

#66 Pitchforks

Pitchforks

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

View PostFelix_GW2, on 11 September 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

A good server is one where a backbone of players are playing to win. Basically only running up to a keep if they have a plan on how to take it.

Oh I've had my share of zergs beating the tower attackers all the way back to their keep, then standing infront of the keep till they are dead and ripe for being routed. Rinse and repeat untill they lose their tower.

You are looking not for a server than, you are looking for a guild, and than can have nice wvw on any server. Each and every servers random zerg is a mindless cattle ripe for slaughtering.

Edited by Pitchforks, 11 September 2012 - 10:39 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: europe, servers, wvw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users