2 replies to this topic

#1 Nevrax

Nevrax

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hi everyone,

I myself am really into the engineer class, the only thing I still need to decide is which race I prefer for this profession :).

So I would like to know how y'all feel about which race goes best with the engineer profession or just which race you prefer overall and why you prefer that race / gender.

Also I would like to get out the creative part of you guys by summing up some nice Engineernames f.e. Tinker .. or something funny related to the profession.

Grtz
Nevrax.

#2 Rohne Matro

Rohne Matro

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

Within the lore of Guild Wars, the Charr are the pioneers of engineering, while the Asuran race are the most intellectual and do themselves have powerful industry from their incredible raw intellect, it is the raw handcrafted industry of the Charr that makes them more suited to the engineer's (preferential) in my opinion. But it's a game the point is to play it the way you want, not following the general consensus.

#3 Grenx Blastermind

Grenx Blastermind

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:32 AM

Asura and Charr are obvious choices.  I chose Asura because of their funny animations and emotes when they fight.  As for names, you can name yourself Blastermind after me. :devil:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: race, name, favorite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users