33 replies to this topic

#31 CreaterDarkness

CreaterDarkness

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostJCourtney, on 29 August 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

Every MMO that either 1. Charges a monthly fee or 2. Has In-Game Cash shop.

If it's not an MMO, then I don't expect anything out of it.

this is a joke tight? like your not just faking being an idiot you really are an idiot?

not EVERY mmo has a cash shop or charges a monthly fee, SOME are actually just online communities of freedom, but due to the tiny tiny cost in server maintaince and what not they need to charge SOMETHING - which is usually where cash shops come into play.

#32 JCourtney

JCourtney

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

GB: Subscription MMOs like World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic offer free content updates besides paid-for expansion packs. What are your plans for expanding and improving Guild Wars 2 long-term? Can customers expect any content additions for free, or will they only come in the form of expansion packs?

O’Brien: We’ll have both. Players can expect the same level of ongoing support from Guild Wars 2 as they would expect from any top-tier MMO.

We have lots of super fan boys in here I'm guessing?  People getting defensive over nothing.  It's quite disturbing some of these people that play MMO's.

Edited by JCourtney, 29 August 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#33 Moda_Tyr

Moda_Tyr

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

I don't understand the point of this thread. Asking if they will have content updates because they said that there will be content updates?

If you don't believe them why would you believe people posting on a forum?

#34 JCourtney

JCourtney

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:38 PM

It was about what kind of updates we could expect for you half-brain dead readers, but people would much rather get in super fan boy mode and cry about it.

It's like all other MMO's they either put out new content to keep players or they will leave in a few months.  I don't think just dropping in a few zergfest DE's here and there is going to be enough to hold people.

People are going to want real content... Dungeons, Mini-Dungeons, Jumping Puzzles, Large Tactical encounters, etc.

Edited by JCourtney, 30 August 2012 - 08:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users