• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LifeTaken

LifeTaken

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hi all, I have one more POI to get in the Black Citadel before I get 100% completion, and it is the same one I just could not find for the life of me in BWE3.

Any help?  Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 Coyote

Coyote

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

Bases on position think it is the Jail cell area. On the bottom floor look for a ramp or stairs heading down. Will be an instance at the end that should be it. Otherwise Blood tribune office on top floor but think that is one to left.

Ps. Think the open is actually a lot closer to the walk in entrance to the sphere. Path curves down and instance moves ya to POI.

Edit 2 Another thought. Could be Iron Tribute office. Enter command sphere instance on top. When entering main room head left.

Edited by Coyote, 29 August 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#3 LifeTaken

LifeTaken

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

That's not it.  It's weird, when I go inside the "jail", the POI I don't have goes away.  When I exit the instance though it comes right back...maybe a glitch?

#4 Coyote

Coyote

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

Thought of one more option Iron tribute office. Updated post while you replied so read there

#5 Perval

Perval

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

Here's the hard to find Charr spots.

1)  Jail:  Reached from the bottom level of the sphere through a ramp down into an instance.

2)  Blood & Iron leaders:  Reached from the top level of the sphere through the central round red gate.  This leads into an instance where you need to go up to the top of the sphere.

3)  Ash leader:  Contrary to expectations, you don't access the Ash office from the same instance of the other two.  Instead you have to go to a seperate instance.  I'm always having trouble remembering when the cubby hole is that leads to the instanced door.  If memory serves, it's access from the level just below the top level.  The small room area when contains the door should be on the North side of your map.

#6 LifeTaken

LifeTaken

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:43 PM

View PostPerval, on 29 August 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

Here's the hard to find Charr spots.

1)  Jail:  Reached from the bottom level of the sphere through a ramp down into an instance.

2)  Blood & Iron leaders:  Reached from the top level of the sphere through the central round red gate.  This leads into an instance where you need to go up to the top of the sphere.

3)  Ash leader:  Contrary to expectations, you don't access the Ash office from the same instance of the other two.  Instead you have to go to a seperate instance.  I'm always having trouble remembering when the cubby hole is that leads to the instanced door.  If memory serves, it's access from the level just below the top level.  The small room area when contains the door should be on the North side of your map.

Thanks so much man!

#7 kekojones

kekojones

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

i myself and having a huge problem finding the last three located in Hero's Canton between Ash Checkpoint and 20th blood courth and the one above hero's waypoint.

#8 PANDA EXPRESS

PANDA EXPRESS

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

I actually just put together a guide on this :D. At the beginning of the video, just click the PoI on the map that you're having trouble with!

[media=']

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users