• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DJNMahalaleel

DJNMahalaleel

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:05 AM

Hey, so I have a question regarding server transfers, specifically as it relates to guilds.

Currently, my guild is located on Ehmry Bay, and we are pretty much set on transferring to Darkhaven, but when I transfered my character over, the guild tab displayed no upgrades and no influence. The roster was unchanged, reports were unchanged (except for the upgrade reports), but there were no available upgrades, none already researched, and none queued. We have 5 upgrades already completed and 2 more queued, and I would really, really not want to lose those.

Is this a bug, intended, unknown? Has ANet mentioned this at all?

#2 Ketill

Ketill

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:23 AM

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I understand influence is not transferred but are upgrades transferred? I would not want to switch servers if it meant my guild had to start completely over.

#3 Meow Ren

Meow Ren

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BHG]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

Can't find the article/wiki note I read a while ago right now, but as I understand it, influence pool and any upgrades do NOT transfer to another server when your guild does.

#4 Gorla

Gorla

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

In this topic see my post about it and on the influence page in the second paragraph also explained.
I think there should be an ingame explanation/warning about it, as it sucks to "lose" guild progress this way (although if the guild goes back to that server, it still will be there).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild, server, upgrade, transfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users