Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:27 AM
Any tips on how I can boost my crafting exp and come to understand this crafting system inside-out?
Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:32 AM
Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:55 AM
Starter example: Leather chest.
- first you make the basic lvl 5 white one. (if you want to wear it) Look at what it requires and then craft those pieces, refining the leather needed.
- now look at which insignias you can make. For each type of insignia you can make, that's another version of the chest you can make through discovery
- to get the discovery panel working, first craft the basic 2 chest ingredients, then put them in the dicovery panel with the crafted insignia
- this will craft a lvl 10 blue chest
You can repeat that for each different type of insignia. In the end you should be able to discover 3 different level 10 chests. And all of this can be repeated for each gear slot like gloves, pants and boots.
That's very basic as it gets way more complex, but that should get you started with discovery.
Edited by aarka, 31 August 2012 - 10:06 AM.
Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:59 AM
- Refine the leather.
- Craft the two armor components.
- Craft insiginia(Use from the Crafting component tab ex. Vial of Thin Blood, Small Totem, scale etc.)
- Use the discovery tab and combine the armor component with the insiginia
- Repeat for more exp
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users