4 replies to this topic

#1 emiliorf

emiliorf

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hi,

Couple  of questions came up during my gameplay and I'm curious if folks here have already info on this

- Cloak and dagger : I'm trying a build that focus on going into stealth, but I'm facing a situation in which for a few seconds after I come out of stealth from cloak and dagger, if I use it again the monster shows an "immune" warning and I don't vanish in stealth again. Does anyone know if this is intended and if so for how long the monster is immune?

- Patience trait : Does anyone knows how much faster is the initiative regain vs the 0.75/s

Thanks for the support

Edited by emiliorf, 31 August 2012 - 09:42 AM.

#2 emiliorf

emiliorf

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

Hi,

Sorry for the bump, but does anyone knows about the above?

#3 Bacon

Bacon

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

1. I think it's 2 or 3 seconds. You get a status called "Revealed" on yourself.

2. Not sure, but from what I've heard it's not worth it for PvE since the mob is regenning health and running away while you stealth anyway

#4 teh_eria

teh_eria

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

When you attack out of stealth, you get a 3 second debuff called Revealed, in which you cannot enter stealth again. But you can chain things together as long as you don't attack. So like if you use Cloak and Dagger, then Hide in Shadows, it would keep you in stealth until Hide in Shadows runs out.

I only used Patience for a brief time while leveling, and found it to not be worth it.

#5 emiliorf

emiliorf

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

Thanks for the replies, I'm re-evaluating my build as the perma-stealth I was planning did not take in account this "revealed" debuff.

Regards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stealth, thief

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users