• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 samfortal

samfortal

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

I'm posting this to confirm if other people are getting this and it's not just me and if there is something missunderstood by me.

When i idealize Scepter/Focus' Combos, I imagined good combos, like to cast Flamewall, then Dragon's Tooth, Phoenix, (Water) Comet, (Earth) Magnetic Wave. Flamewall is a combo Field and all others are Blast Finishers. It should give 12 might stacks from these 4 blasts finishers.

So i run to do that and... not occurred. It seens like bug to me. Flamewall only do combo with Phoenix and no other more. Even with Arcane wave, the fields often fails to give blast might.

I tried to stay longer, closer, really closer and the results are very disappointing. I dont understand how phoenix blast have a good combo range, but the others dont even do. Really few times arcane wave did blast combo, but sometimes it fails even next to target and the field.

I really like to combo my Flamewall with Dragon's tooth, Comet, magnetic Wave and arcane wave better in a decent range(about 600). My opinion is if there a Fire Field, it should combo with any blast finisher, no matter how they like. The mechanic is clear and no exception must exist. Ty for your time and your feedback. Sorry my english.

Edited by samfortal, 31 August 2012 - 11:41 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: focus, combo, elementalist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users