• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 znoran

znoran

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hey, I am reaching level 80 in a few hours with my Guardian. I haven't spent a single karma point and should end up around 70k+ when I cap. What is it worth spending it on? I was planning on buying the 2h Tier 3 cultural sword but it costs 63k - Is it worth spending all that karma on a sword or is it worth saving or buying something else? Maybe there are better drop in the dungeons? What did you guys spend it on?

#2 Wobbley

Wobbley

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

There is one god temple in each of the 3 final zones of Orr. If you control this temple karma vendors that sell exotic gear will be available. To control the temple a large group event needs to be completed though, we failed with 10 players, so I assume you need like at least 20 players, perhaps less if you are a coordinated group. I am not sure where you can get exotic gear for karma if they are not up, if anyone knows, do tell.

#3 Kalx

Kalx

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RWS]
  • Server:Ehmry Bay

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

View Postznoran, on 31 August 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

Hey, I am reaching level 80 in a few hours with my Guardian. I haven't spent a single karma point and should end up around 70k+ when I cap. What is it worth spending it on? I was planning on buying the 2h Tier 3 cultural sword but it costs 63k - Is it worth spending all that karma on a sword or is it worth saving or buying something else? Maybe there are better drop in the dungeons? What did you guys spend it on?
if you like the cultural weapon's skin, go right ahead.

#4 ZCKS

ZCKS

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TG]
  • Server:Isle of Janthir

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:56 AM

View PostKalx, on 31 August 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

if you like the cultural weapon's skin, go right ahead.

This ^, there are some really nice rare cultural weapons/armors out there but they cost a crapload of karma.

#5 Marth Reynolds

Marth Reynolds

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

don't listen to the 2 posters above, at lvl 80 you'll want your karma for the exotic armors (max armor quality which costs 40k karma a piece)

cultural weapons aren't even max dmg anywya

#6 texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:48 AM

View PostWobbley, on 31 August 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

There is one god temple in each of the 3 final zones of Orr. If you control this temple karma vendors that sell exotic gear will be available. To control the temple a large group event needs to be completed though, we failed with 10 players, so I assume you need like at least 20 players, perhaps less if you are a coordinated group. I am not sure where you can get exotic gear for karma if they are not up, if anyone knows, do tell.
we did the one in Gates of Arah (Rata Sum)
the vendor is selling precision set exotic gear (infiltration rune)

so my question is, where is the other 2 temple located?

#7 Wobbley

Wobbley

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:17 AM

View Posttexhnolyze, on 03 September 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

we did the one in Gates of Arah (Rata Sum)
the vendor is selling precision set exotic gear (infiltration rune)

so my question is, where is the other 2 temple located?

I realised there are more then 2 temples, seems like there is one pretty much for each god, so tons of things to do. I am curious where I can get a rune of the guardian now though, let me know if killing one of those temple bosses provides that! ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guardian, karma, level 80, endgame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users